Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:41 am
    ----
I mean, not only do they make some great cheese products, but now they got THIS!!:

www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/...index.html

#2: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:30 pm
    ----
Must be a major feline problem over there.

#3: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:28 pm
    ----
KEWL!! Do I need a permit if I come in from out of state? I've just worked up some new duplex loads I like to try out.... Twisted Evil

#4: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:40 pm
    ----
Im getting ready for the hunt with a little target practice Mr. Green

216.176.86.154/401/ed/...5b1%5d.wmv

#5: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: RM_Walbrun_303rdLocation: Appleton, Wisconsin PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:57 am
    ----
First off Ed where do I sign up for a gun like that???????
Im thinking the woods could use a mow down.

I live in Wisconsin about a half hour south of Green Bay, and in some areas there are a lot of cats, many end up being farm cats that wonder a few miles but the problem comes that besides the song birds that get eaten the main problem everyone doesnt like is that they are killing the pheasant along with baby turkey and things of that sort that everyone does love to hunt.

#6: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:59 pm
    ----
Wow cool i used to live in Ladysmith. Not to far from your town iv been there looking at a semi truck to buy. As far as the cool gun the army has a lot of them and all you have to do is sign your name and thay will let you shoot them all the time Mr. Green

#7: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:17 pm
    ----
Call me old-fashioned, but I think 30mm is just too darn big for cats. I like a combination like this:

www.vhpamuseum.org/wea.../20mms.jpg

#8: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:32 pm
    ----
Good thinkin' Ascout. That should fit the cats just fine... Mr. Green

#9: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:00 pm
    ----
- {92}_Moser
Good thinkin' Ascout. That should fit the cats just fine... Mr. Green

Well, I just can't condone the kind of overkill implicit in the use of a THIRTY millimeter multibarrel probably firing DU projectiles....it's just too....barbaric

#10: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:28 pm
    ----
I guess if more people listened to Bob Barker from the price is right there would be no need for feral cat ...or unwanted pet..destruction. I find it sad that some folk cant even take the few minutes it takes and a few bucks to have their animal neutered......they sure love to have the companionship but once the breeding thing gets out of control,,,,,,,well,,,,what the hell,,,,lets dump it off at someones farm,,,,itll be happier there for sure!!! ...or just abandon it by the side of the road,,,,who are the animals here?????? Confused ,,,morons!!!!!!!!!!!

wisconsin,,,,british columbia,,,,,quebec,,,,california,,alabama, everywhere,,hell even turkey for all I know,,,,,its all the same,,,,idiots who dont think and sure as hell dont want to even try.....and who pays for their idiocy,,,,,the poor animals who dont have a voice of their own,,,my wife and I have a kitty,,,her.....I mean,,,its ,,,,name is cheetah and she has been in our lives for about 8 years now and has given us so much laughter , love and companionship that we would be devastated if she was to be killed before ,,,her time,,,,,,,I personally think its sad that its considered open season on a critter because of human stupidness,,,,,,,dont get me wrong,,,I understand the problems associated with these feral pests,,,and the need to do something about it,,,,,but just remember who is really at fault,,,,,it aint them..........

#11: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:51 am
    ----
Sounds like a cat lover Crying or Very sad .

I'm thinking some skeet shooting....PULL!

#12: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:21 am
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
I guess if more people listened to Bob Barker from the price is right there would be no need for feral cat ...or unwanted pet..destruction.

Roger that. Although I'm just pokin' fun at cats here (being much more a dog person, so it's just too fun to avoid) one of the most powerful photos I ever saw was of several large plastic bins outside a dog pound, all filled to the top with the bodies of dogs that had been put to sleep, and awaiting a trip to the incinerator. We raised German Shephards when I was a kid, most of 'em went on to do police work etc., but since then all my dogs have always been either from the pound, found on the road, or otherwise adopted. Not that I have anything against people who choose otherwise....but I'll never buy a dog.

The best dog I've ever had is the one I have right now. About 12 years ago some kids were hangin' out in front of the grocery store with a cardboard box full of pups, and their mother had been hit by a car and killed. They were a little premature for weaning time ( a fact I found out when I was laying shirtless in bed with the wife holding this little pup, no bigger than your hand, and he went right for my nipple and STUCK there...the wife still laughs about it today, says I had this look on my face bordering on anger and confusion)....

He's a Pit bull / Husky mix and shows the favorable aspects of both breeds. Incredibly smart, loving (will lick your face for 6 hours straight if you let him), agile, loyal as hell and one helluva home alarm system at that. I did two things that anyone responsible for such a pet should do:

1. Had him neutered, for sure. He's plenty of dog as it is even without his heuvos.....With the pit jaws he has, PLUS that crazy Husky side, good lord I'd hate to think what he'd have been like if we hadn't done that!

2. Went through the basic AKC training with him. Nothing I hate to see worse than a person being pulled behind a big nasty dangerous dog they obviously have no control over, and no real relationship with. He took second place in the class, out of about 30 dogs and their owners...a real nice chocolate Lab beat him out for first place, I can live with that...:)

Got a REAL good dog story about that last part...maybe for another time tho.....

#13: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:18 pm
    ----
Or in other words...."It's not the pets...it's the owner"

Now talk about your strange coincidences.....today's "Ballard Street" comic:

#14: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:44 pm
    ----
YEH YEH,,,I gotta admit,,,,,,,I do dig kitty's,,,,I have always owned dogs and cats. I am actualy more a dog guy myself,,,,,I have always had a dog in my life and that will never change,,,my wife is the true cat lover but this flaky cat we have has such a distinct personality that its hard not to adore her......she does the funniest things I tell ya',,,,,,she plays fetch,,,,answers you when you talk to her,,,she is this tiny little thing that sure does make me laugh with her antics.....

as for the dogs in my life,,,,,I grew up with a St. Bernard named Rolf till I was about 11,,,,,,,,then had a white sheperd which was run over by a logging truck,,,,,more my brothers dog but was still in the family....then when I was 17,,,I dragged home this little puppy,,,lab X pitbull,,,pure white which I named Tia,,,,she lived a full life having passed on just a few years ago,,,,,,in her life she was torn up by a cougar,,,,,,run over by a cow,,,,,poisoned,,,,,and stabbed with a ski-pole,,,,she was the biggest suck in the world, loved kids,,,,hated chickens,,,liked cats unless you told her otherwise,,,,I still miss that ol' girl,,,,she was my best friend through my younger adult life!!!!......now I have an American eskimo named mugsy,,,,,,hes a freak,,,had him 7 years now and the best thing we ever did was get him shaved,,,,,,and he hates kids,,,,snips at them every chance he gets,,,,,so far bit the papergirl twice,,,,but the kids around here tease the hell outa him through the fence cause they get a good reaction out him,,,the only people he really likes coming to the door is the pizza guy,,,,,go figure huh

#15: Re: Gotta LOVE them 'Sconsin folks! Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:04 am
    ----
Heres a picture of one of my killer dogs after a hard day of guarding the house from them stinken cats Mr. Green

Heres my dog Sall she layed around sick all day tell she coughed up that fur ball

And one on point waiting for backup Mr. Green

Always good to have a lot of coffee when your guarding the CD

Just kidding around some!! we do love our dogs, but any animal is a gift. The love thay give is true. Being rasied on a farm we always had lots of diffrent types around and injoyed them all.
Its sad to see the mess thay have up there, but its not as bad as a pack of Domesticated dogs that have went wild. We have had to fight them for years

-> Officer's Club