131: Home
132: Home
133: Photo Gallery

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!
hey guys
A public forum for the RAF92 Squadron!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ›  RAF92 Squad Public Forum!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
former 92 goldeneagle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:17 pm
Post subject: hey guys

a thouhgt woke me, up why was i thrown out of that online aquadron, it has been eons since ive played and i know all of u have switched to other games anyway, but i honestly dont remember much about my days on cfs3, i know that i was in on jg53, then something happend, then i was in on jg300 and they found out i was too young, and then i was with u guys, and then thrown out, but i think i was in with u guys two separtate times or something, please remind me, i would really like to know, and i know that w.e i did was a lie to all of u somehow, or at least i think it was, but i need to let u all know that im sorry, and i wouldve sent this sooner had i been smart enough to remember that the url is just 92squadron.com, anything u guys remember at all would be great
RAF92_Moser
Power User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:44 pm
Post subject: Re: hey guys

Hey Golden Eagle, we play IL-2 now. A russian sim that is expanded into a lot of theatres. It's a great sim and I recommend you get it. I miss CFS3 days though. So much fun! Airshows, FIREPOWER!!! Great stuff. Warhawk and Mustang play a lot of COD and BF2 now, I can't handle that stuff, my laptop will melt. I on the otherhand is the most active pilot we got now. I don't really have any other games,so I kinda just stick to the sims lol, wish I had those top FPS games though, that detail is amazing.

former 92 goldeagle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:34 pm

good to here that your doing good moser, u were always really cool, do u have any recolection of my discharge though?
RAF92_Moser
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:25 pm

Oh yeh, way back a year or two ago...some mix up or whatever...oh well...stuff happens. I kinda miss CFS3 man...wish my my first disk didn't cracked...of all the disks Twisted Evil

RAF92_BattleHawk
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:49 pm

i ....unfourtinatly recal much of it. i had recently joined the squadron when i met up with everyone on the old fourms at the time.....i was the nOOb......peelind mosers potatoes and scrubbing mustangs toilet and polishing warhawks shoes and kissing steel rains ass at mercy for my life when a question was raised by you about a paintball gun. stalion was relitivly upset because this was his first successful thread that had gone off untill then.... a arguement insued and i made a post to try to stop it.....it(from warhawk and mustangs point of view) a good thing...." why cant we all shut the f**k up and get along... im the noob and i cant believe this" that was the quote.... i will never forget it.....aside from a comment from mustang about my anger control and use of language in the fourms, he was on my side..... somthing about that quote had set you off and well,,,,, mustang and warhawk had had enough of you "missbehavior and ill conduct towards the new member" and they kicked you out thats what i remember as of now.........

im sorry i had to bring these dreadful times in our squadron back to life Sad

RAF92_Warhawk
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:12 pm

hey eagle, i think you got really mad at tatts for no good reason too... Sad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:19 pm

im sorry to say that i do remember now, and although i am very sorry i distinctly recall that i talked to battlehawk about my paintball gun, and tatts got mad for me talking under the wrong forum section, with set me off because i lack organizational skills, or w.e, but now i am basically the biggest class clown and outgoing speaker guy, i have organized riots and protests against the system, that u guys have proved that u want to part in even trying to understand my point of view, i was thrown out because u couldnt cope with the fact that i was younger then u and that i could outwit you guys, and i hate the say this but i think i had a better view on things and how they should be then warhawk, mustang, tatts or stallion could even handle or understand, moser and battlehawk had the voice of reason, but u guys simply wouldnt listen, again, just like all of idiots, again excluding moser and battlehawk, i am extremely "sorry" to say that our administration was at fault.

p.s. feel free to actually post back without the word sorry used over and over
Shadow_Bshwackr
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:30 am

former, please keep it professional and constructive. Flaming or name calling is no way to get your point across.
SnwMan0
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:18 am

i have organized riots and protests against the system ...

I'll stay outta this ... A real class act.

Ullus Vicis , Ullus Qua.
goldeagle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:57 pm

fine, pardon my flaming pointed out from mr bushwacker over there
VF-17_archie
Power User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:05 pm

i would be willing to wager that he stays former instead of current.

arch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:28 pm

hey guys, dont mean anything agaisnt you but the three people outside of the 92's that have posted should just be quiet, i really dont want to re-up with those guys, and further more only your mother would laugh at that joke that somehow sqeeuzed itslef out of your face, if u can call the bag of wet s*** on your head a face, im really just hear to try to set things straight so i stay cool with moser and stuff, and im really not hear to convince anybody of anything, so yea, and i would really hope the next posts are done by 92 members, not people from some throw away clan, archie, how dare you represent our fine state of wisconsin this way
RAF92_Warhawk
Power User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:11 pm

goldeagle its a PUBLIC forum....That means everyone here at com central is welcome to read and post in this thread.

What exactly do you mean by "poor magagement" skills by the administration of 92? That same adminitration that has peacefully run the squadron for 4 years with no end in sight? We started the squadron hoping to find something new and different rather than just flying around with no objective. We anxiously recruited flyers that came to our server. You happening to be one of them. You rudely posted in our forums, talked about random topics that crossed your mind, and worst of all, spoke badly about most of the members of the 92. These reasons, plus various other small details caused you to be discharged from the 92nd.

Although it may seem we are just playing a silly little computer game to some people, we are representing the men and women who payed their lives for freedom. We try to represent these people with honor and respect. Obviously this is too much for your "complex" mind to handle. You had no respect then, and as you have just portrayed above, you have no respect now.

I also wonder when your "complex" mind will realize you are no longer a part of our lives, and I, along with many people reading this, would really wish you would stop relentlessly annoying us with your threads that serve no point. Please think about what you just read, and try your hardest to actually apply the information instead of blowing it off and leaving another reply.

Signed
----------
Warhawk

Power User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:44 pm

Hey Gold, just chill out a little bit pal. This stuff happened a year or two ago, and really just forget about it. I know sometimes we can get frustrated, but, seriously, the past is the past. Let's not dwell on it. I was gone on a trip when that stuff happened, so I'm really figuring out firsthand what happened.

Now here is some advice:

Forget about it. It's nice to see you but don't try to argue or bring up bad blood or something. Everybody has made their mistakes, old Battlehawk has made countless of them Mr. Green ...but they are eventually forgiven.

Secondly, your young Eagle. I know I'm not an adult yet, but I am learning, and I know how you will too. You'll learn that best way to settle old issues is not to call people "idiots". Also, I know sometimes you wouldn't mean harm to others, you should read what you write.

Don't be insulting strangers, and make sure you obey the administrator. Bushwacker said keep it "professional and constructive", but you failed to do so. Remember this isn't your site, and do not pay for the software and hosting, so should consider what you say because it may give the impression to newcomers that this website is for immature and defaming criticism.

If you really feel you need to release your emotions onto us, please give me an email, moserdn @ yahoo.com , and I will let the squadron know about it. Let's keep this right and civilized. There's no use to being angry or sorry, what's done is done.

P.S. Warhawk...we've been around for a couple of years, not almost half a decade LOL. And, up for a mission next week?

RAF92_Mustang
Power User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:47 pm

It seems I have been forced into making a public apearence.

This conversation will end here. The argument holds no value of any kind.

Goldeagle,

We have not spoken in a long time, this was hardly the way to introduce yourself again. If you wish to talk to any of us then please do so in private, not here.

In responce to your origional question, you were discharged for immaturity and general misconduct. From what I can see, my decision stands true to this day.

Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ›  RAF92 Squad Public Forum!
Page 1 of 3