We're Home...........Finally
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 pm
    ----
Howdy From Pinecrest Ave. Odessa, TX. We are in the new house. Actually we have been here for about Three weeks. We have all the essentials and are adjusting to the new enviroment well. We did without TV and Computer for about two weeks (which was really pretty nice) and just got internet Friday, I haven't found my Joystick yet so I can't fly, so I'm just doing stuff like hanging blinds, picking rocks out of the yard, killing weeds sweeping, unpacking, unpacking unpacking unpacking.......................Oh and unpacking,
As soon as I find the camera I'll post some pictures. Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 pm
    ----
Ahhhh....the joys of new home ownership! Laughing

Get sorted, then get back with us! And get those pictures hung!

#3: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:00 pm
    ----
Congrats Bullet.

#4: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm
    ----
Wow man, way to go 1Bullet....movin's a PITA aint it??!! Kinda nice to be without the electronic comforts for a while too.....

Glad it all worked out and REAL glad to see you back!!

#5: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:29 pm
    ----
Congrats 1Bullet all best wishes with your new home Cool

#6: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:50 pm
    ----
Heres to your new home! Cheers!

#7: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:29 pm
    ----
Thanks for all the well wishes. I appreciater them
Ive got some pictures
FROM THIS...

TO THIS...

Living room and Ktichen

Backyard...Yep Already BBQed some Steaks....

Front enterance

The temporary Cockpit and TV

The Proud Wife. notice the folding chairs on the porch. I told my Wife you can take us out of the trailer house , but you can't take the trailer house out of us......LOL Rolling Eyes

A sunset from the Back yard

Now, there is a growing list of things to do.. Wink

#8: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 pm
    ----
Darn...............Sorry aboot that

#9: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:27 am
    ----
whishing you my verrrry best - make it your HOME and enjoy! Cheers - Slainte - LeChaim - Prosit -A votre santé- and in Dutch: "op je gezondheid"

#10: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:38 am
    ----
WHOA!! How coooooool is that!! Very nice Bullet and it just goes to show good things come to those who deserve it! (And fighter pilots too..lol)

I like the folding chairs on the porch! Nothing like a relaxing evening on the front porch after a hard day of simming...

#11: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:34 am
    ----
Folding chairs Surprised Surprised Why didn't you go whole hog and stip the bucket seats out of a junker car for the porch Wink

I know it's only temporary (like the wooden T buildings that went up on Army bases during WWII and were still being used when I was in the AF in the 70s Rolling Eyes )

#12: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:26 pm
    ----
Very nice, welcome home!

I don't see any kegs of "Private Reserve", but you might have a "panic room" where that's stored.

Were you playing back a video of your last traffic stop on the big screen TV when you took the pic? Laughing

#13: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 am
    ----
Very nice, looks like a beautiful home and many happy years will be spent there I'm sure.

As for the folding chairs....Once all the landscaping is paid off you'll upgrade to LazyBoyz. The ones with cup holders in the arm rests. Wink

#14: Re: We're Home...........Finally Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Very nice, welcome home!

I don't see any kegs of "Private Reserve", but you might have a "panic room" where that's stored.

Were you playing back a video of your last traffic stop on the big screen TV when you took the pic? Laughing

Thanks.. We are finally getting to enjoy it. The Private Reserve is well hidden and safe. Cop's is probably the most watched show in our house.
Speaking about that our Citizens on Patrol finally got a place on the Odessa Police departments web site..
www.odessapd.com/opd/v...er/cop.asp

I just got my new "Cockpit" put in. It needed some modifications for the giant XPS CPU,but I managed to get her to fit.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. We are truly Blessed with good friends

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum