Milton's aircraft updated for FSX/SP2
-> FSX

#1: Milton's aircraft updated for FSX/SP2 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 am
    ----
I recently spotted this website, fsnorthwest.net/index.php , where have been recently uploaded FSX/SP2 versions of some of the most appreciated Milton's creations, authorized by their designer.

Namely, they are the Stinson, the Spartan Executive and the Howard 500, and you can find them in the download/aircraft/fsx aircraft section. You need to sign in, but it's free.

Frankly, I still can't find the time to check if they work as well with the Acceleration pack, but considering the quality of the original models, I believe they are more than worth a try.

In case of a successful testing, then there's a job for Fledermaus, that is to recover the Howard config file so to keep available all the extra liveries, hehe!
Wink

Marco

#2: Re: Milton's aircraft updated for FSX/SP2 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 am
    ----
rgr Marco,

Unfortunatly they have sorta converted the external textures but alas they are pretty lowres so they don't look to good Sad

as for the rest it's a partial rebuild so the cockpit and views now works, needs some polising up the external paints and it will be great

#3: Re: Milton's aircraft updated for FSX/SP2 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 am
    ----
rgr that Wolter,

I plan to make a test in the following days: after all I have none of these planes in my FSX hangar yet, so there's no risk I twist anything.
Wink
Marco

-> FSX