...and these are for everybody...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: ...and these are for everybody... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:47 pm
    ----
Great stuff, glad it finally made it "public". The "Deep End Live" concert.

First up, David Gilmore (the soul of Pink Floyd, forget Roger Waters...) with a MUCH better rendition of "Love on the Air" than studio. Love the hottie at 2:30 on drums...like a flat-chested Jaime Lee Curtis...and the sista' that OWNS the end, she really belts it out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7tYQPyPB4o

...and THE definitive version of "Save it For Later"...I think a "English Beat" did it first, but I recall Townshend cites some Velvet Underground tunings. This is the one, though. Fantastic stuff. David Sanborn on sax (before he got famous)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6-him0F6g8

...and the bonus track..."A little is Enough"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6riDuGkad4I

Enjoy!

#2: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:39 pm
    ----
Loved the Gilmore tune.....about 3 minutes longer than the average surf instrumental so I feel all tuckered out and everything now Smile .....but hey what's wrong with Roger Waters?

Gilmore had one particular solo album with a tune on it that I thought was just the most amazing thing.....dang but I can't remember it!

#3: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:23 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Loved the Gilmore tune.....about 3 minutes longer than the average surf instrumental so I feel all tuckered out and everything now Smile .....but hey what's wrong with Roger Waters?

Gilmore had one particular solo album with a tune on it that I thought was just the most amazing thing.....dang but I can't remember it!

Hey, I'll take a crack at that one!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfSNzRM8Zs

Mebbe?

#4: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:48 pm
    ----
YEP! That would be it all right. Now, off to grooveshark to see exactly what tune on there I was thinkin of....wasn't the title song....thanks!!!!

#5: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:13 pm
    ----
Try "Short and Sweet" & "Mihalis".

#6: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 pm
    ----
Try "Short and Sweet" & "Mihalis".

#7: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:09 pm
    ----
Will do - danke, double-back at ya!

#8: Re: ...and these are for everybody... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 pm
    ----
'Twas "So Far Away" now that I hear it again. Just gets me.

Was GREAT to hear "Cry from the Street" again too! Muchos Dankes Garcias!!!!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum