When "supergroups" break up...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: When "supergroups" break up... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 pm
    ----
...and "the talent" goes solo.

The End of the Del Quads...on VH1

#2: Re: When "supergroups" break up... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:22 pm
    ----
Oh GOD....not this again!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Yeah I'da rocked one o'them backup singer chicks with my "hot licks' though I tell ya..... Twisted Evil

#3: Re: When "supergroups" break up... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:54 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Oh GOD....not this again!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Yeah I'da rocked one o'them backup singer chicks with my "hot licks' though I tell ya..... Twisted Evil

Well, maybe you did...or maybe you just need to get back to your roots.
Groupies, they've gotten so....complicated these days. Rolling Eyes

Stoopy's "rock star" status does not come without a price....

#4: Re: When "supergroups" break up... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:37 pm
    ----
The whole things was.....ugly. I try no to think about it, but the polite way to sum it up is that we had "artistic differences". Which is to say that I wanted to turn everything up to 11 and make as much racket as possible, and she was a psycho hose beast.

In a strangely Bill Wyman-esque way, it was the bass player who really pounded the final nail in the coffin. Apparently playing the same 40-song 2-hour set 5,000 times in a row gave him the idea that we were becoming "musically stagnant" and he insisted that we explore strange new boundaries involving "vocals", "harmony" and....and...."singing"!! Ugghh!!!

I shouldn't show this before VH1 airs it as on Thursday but we're friends here....
Return of The End of the Del Quads Part Deux...on VH1

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum