Neil, M42 at Aneta North Dakota
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Neil, M42 at Aneta North Dakota Author: RhinoQLocation: The Great Plains PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:33 pm
    ----
Good Afternoon,

Not sure if you have an M42 at the Aneta Park on 4th St N, Aneta, North Dakota, found it yesterday just by chance driving home from Bismarck. SN is painted over thick:
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=0

Also in the last couple of weeks I was able to confirm a couple of other ND Tanks/ADA Vehicles

Park River is confirmed M60A3 with correct SN:
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=5

Dawson is confirmed M60A3 with correct SN

Manvel has an M42 Duster but they painted over the SN:
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=1

McVille has an M114 but the SN I saw was 1105:
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=2

New Rockford has an M47 with this SN 3454:
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=3
com-central.net/index....=152&pos=4

Of Note: McVille and New Rockford had Hueys with them...and I was able to find a great deal of Minuteman Missile Launch Control Centers that are now abandoned...along with Launch Facilities that was pretty cool.

Q

#2: Re: Neil, M42 at Aneta North Dakota Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:27 pm
    ----
- RhinoQ
Good Afternoon,

New Rockford has an M47 with this SN 3454:
com-central.net/index....&pos=3
com-central.net/index....&pos=4

Of Note: McVille and New Rockford had Hueys with them...and I was able to find a great deal of Minuteman Missile Launch Control Centers that are now abandoned...along with Launch Facilities that was pretty cool.

Q

RhinoQ, please let me know if there would be any problems adding your New Rockford photos to the entry on PreservedTanks.com - thanks.

Unique ID 1373: New Rockford M47

-> AFV News Discussion Board