JG300 NOT for sale!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:15 am
    ----
I'm not sure why but very lately I've been receiving more than the usual amount of offers to "buy out" the vaunted JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe. Three offers were in my inbox when I returned home this week, and while they are attractive (the furnished private villa in Cozumel was a unique approach) I must make it quite clear that JG300 is, and shall ever remain, a fiercely independant gruppen of bloodthirsty, slovenly, stanky swine who shall not yield to the superficial and fleeting temptations of massive financial gain!

Thank you for your consideration and support in this matter.

JG300-Stoopy
Oberst and C/O,
JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe

#2: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:59 am
    ----
...and Golden Parachute or no, I ain't goin'!

Go'Wan....yer money's no good here.....!

#3: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:02 pm
    ----
And certainly not the paltry amounts I've seen offered so far! Low-6 figures?! Don't make me laugh!

#4: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:55 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
JG300 is, and shall ever remain, a fiercely independant gruppen of bloodthirsty, slovenly, stanky swine who shall not yield to the superficial and fleeting temptations of massive financial gain!

And we wouldnt have it any other way! Mr. Green

#5: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:57 pm
    ----
Alright already, (hands shaking, sweat pouring down forhead)

1 case of Meister Brau.......

That's my final offer!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
Even with the dollar amount and the brew.............I still don't think there is enough strawberries in the whole world to do it...
All for one and one for all or untill there is no stink in the sty!!

#7: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:03 am
    ----
I mention only in passing, that the "Wild Sauen" are susceptable to "pleasures of the flesh"....but it's hard to come by online, if ya' know what I mean.....

Offers WILL be entertained at the JG300 "Pig Sty"....just report to the "Luv Shak"..... Wink

(I hasten to add that those have to be FEMALE envoys you be's sending 'round.....!)

#8: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 9:49 pm
    ----
Be sure they bring strawberries too..... It helps

#9: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:22 am
    ----
- JG300-1Bullet
Be sure they bring strawberries too..... It helps

...and whipped cream....goes without saying....

#10: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:56 am
    ----
...and whipped cream....goes without saying....

erm............we tought you guys would shake to cream 'm Laughing

#11: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-TweetyLocation: Land of Ancient Methane Bubbles PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:02 pm
    ----
Lets not be hasty or make any rash decisions.....6 figures u say??

Lets negotiate!!!

#12: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:40 pm
    ----

There's a reason I hang out in the back of the sty practicing with my luger
Tweety .... Cool Stoopy assigned me some time ago as his ........
" Problem Solver " .......... Twisted Evil

#13: Re: JG300 NOT for sale! Author: JG300-TweetyLocation: Land of Ancient Methane Bubbles PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:09 pm
    ----
Now Lurps you wouldn't shoot a Tweety Bird.....I know. Hey, besides, as I am sure Stoopy knew instantly,.....my comment was purely tongue in beak.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum