That's it...we're toast.
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: That's it...we're toast. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 pm
    ----
Shocked

#2: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 am
    ----
OH NOOOOoooo, and Shades' ego gets a boost...lol

#3: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:23 am
    ----
OTOH, that could be "Supergirl" in there... Wink

#4: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:07 am
    ----
Why that's a simply ridiculous suggestion!
Yours faithfully,
Clark

#5: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:38 am
    ----
- Shades
Why that's a simply ridiculous suggestion!
Yours faithfully,
Clark

I agree there is no way shades ego could get a boost. It is already way to big for his puny sqwirrel body.

And by the way someone just got a picture of him trying on his Haloween costume.

#6: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 pm
    ----
that's an aiming point Smile

Piney

#7: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:24 pm
    ----
great screenie piney ! Twisted Evil

#8: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:09 pm
    ----
And those green lines are where that Green Kryptonite bullet will strike home. Lol!

#9: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:45 pm
    ----
Can I pull the trigger. Smile

#10: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:52 pm
    ----
- Kitform
Can I pull the trigger. Smile

As "Zhe Boss" of Miss Kitty's, it is your privilige Kit Twisted Evil

#11: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:56 pm
    ----
I wouldn't want to upset Tank or Piney, I'm sure they would get more satifaction out of the 'job'.
Smile

#12: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:05 pm
    ----
What? And waste a perfectly good bullet? I would rather run him over with a tank in keeping with the spirit of this site! Razz Twisted Evil

#13: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:09 pm
    ----
- Tanklord
What? And waste a perfectly good bullet? I would rather run him over with a tank in keeping with the spirit of this site! Razz Twisted Evil

Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#14: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 am
    ----
grrrrrrrrrr

#15: Re: That's it...we're toast. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:16 am
    ----
- Tanklord

Or let him get injested by an F-100 Turbofan. Sliced, diced, pureed and roasted all in a couple seconds

-> Officer's Club