Any interest in another Forum?
-> Suggestion Box

#1: Any interest in another Forum? Author: LeeW PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:37 pm
    ----
I joined here since you guys were good enogh to host the AFV forum. REcently saw that another modeling forum is going under and loking for a new home. It's a merchant ship one so I'm not at all sure how good a fit it is but here's a link to the annoucement over on the bismark forum.
www.kbismarck.org/foru...=10&t=1766
I didn't mention anything there so if it doesn't look like a good fit simply don't follow up.

Thanks again for hosting the AFV forum.

Lee

#2: Re: Any interest in another Forum? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:35 pm
    ----
Thanks for the heads up on this and YES, I'll follow up on it!!

A little edit...

I tried to get in touch with Russell, the webmaster/owner at that site and I have to register first, which I did. The problem is, time is very short for that site and if you have an account there, please post something and send him my way.

I'll keep trying as well... Smile

#3: Re: Any interest in another Forum? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:13 pm
    ----
I've sent an Email to Russell, keep your fingers crossed... Wink

#4: Re: Any interest in another Forum? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:34 pm
    ----
Thanks LeeW for posting on their site and we would like to make it clear that we can host their site for free in exchange for banner links... Wink

-> Suggestion Box