New F86 coming (soon?)
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:51 pm
    ----
Hi,
Jan Visser and his team is working on a new F86. To give the waiting community an idea how detailled the aircraft will be, the manual can be downloaded here:
sectionf8.com/

#2: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:15 pm
    ----
WHOA! Gunter, this sounds great!

Here's something off their website everyone... Wink

- sectionf8
# Fully functional 2D panel and Virtual Cockpit
# All switches and handles work in 2D panel and VC
# Full working and authentic looking radio stack in 2D panel and VC
# Optional full IFR capable instrumentation
# Extensive check list and aircraft status windows
# Authentic start-up procedure including power-cart
# Photoreal textures inside and out
# Automatic wing slat operation depending on speed and attitude of the aircraft
# Aircraft roll rate and agility depending on speed and altitude of the aircraft
# Working ( or not working, depending on the skill of the pilot ) hydraulics system
# Dropable fuel tanks
# Removable stick in Virtual Cockpit
# Working guns with muzzle flash and tracer bullets effects
# Extendend soundsuite including brake and tire-scrub sound
# Fully animated and authentic looking pilot figure
# Parked mode with wheel chocks, fluttering RBF flags, in- and outlet covers,

#3: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm
    ----
rgr, have seen it, to bad they are not making it for fsX .........................yet Wink

#4: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm
    ----
Whut's "FSX"?

...and thank heavens it's not to be a "D" model.

#5: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm
    ----
its online at avsim : sf86ef.zip, but unreachable at the moment, avsim is overloaded at present...

#6: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm
    ----
Oh, HELL YEAH!!!!

Just got it, too much stuff to list. Beautimus!

"DROP TANKS!"

#7: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:13 pm
    ----
It takes a while but it is well worth it, a definte must have!!!!

#8: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:15 pm
    ----
yup !! it's a sweety ! Cool

#9: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:52 pm
    ----
I did RTFM, and can't find the keypress for the dive brakes...HALP!

#10: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:38 pm
    ----
the outside looks really well, the inside is perfect:

about the keypress: I think you should define it in the settings. I put mine on the rotary switch on the joystick and defined this under "joystick axes"

#11: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:14 am
    ----
Airbrakes is default key wich is forward slash "/" Laughing Wink

#12: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:15 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Airbrakes is default key wich is forward slash "/" Laughing Wink

Thank you, will try!

#13: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:53 am
    ----
btw, did you check yer PM? Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:27 pm
    ----
quite easy with the airbrakes, I should'nt post any answers late sunday evening...

#15: Re: New F86 coming (soon?) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:37 am
    ----
For a really exciting experience, try putting yourself at 1000' about 2 miles out from the runway with the view in mind of doing an extended inverted pass. There is nothing quite like having your mill quit at 100' upside down and having to do a fast half roll and re-light. Shocked

Yes, I survived. Really fun when you aren't expecting it! Laughing

-> FS2004