57mm Anti-tank gun manuals
-> Artillery Forum

#1: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 am
    ----
I'm looking for a TM9-303 and a FM23-75 for a 57mm I'm restoring. Or if you have any parts let me know.

Thanks

#2: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:38 pm
    ----
These guys might be able to help. I have FM23-75 but its early and for the 37mm Model 1916, the name was changed to 57mm. plus you can also get these sometimes on interlibrary loan and copy it, Ebay also works...
look at link....

click here

#3: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm
    ----
I've been watching ebay for a while now. The had a TM9-303 that a buddy was bidding on, so I would not bid against him. Thanks for the link, I'll give them a shot.

Also if anybody has ANY parts, please let me know.

This is what I'm starting with......

#4: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: lovett155Location: Falls Church/Washington DC PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:11 am
    ----
The best source of US 57mm AT Gun parts I know is John Morris. His email is:

springfield.arsenal @ verizon.net

This is the link to the 57mm parts I have for sale:
lovettartillery.com/57..._Sale.html

Ralph Lovett
www.lovettartillery.com

#5: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:59 pm
    ----
- lovett155
The best source of US 57mm AT Gun parts I know is John Morris. His email is:

springfield.arsenal @ verizon.net

This is the link to the 57mm parts I have for sale:
lovettartillery.com/57..._Sale.html

Ralph Lovett
www.lovettartillery.com
Thanks, I'll give him a call.

I have found the Whole left and right Wheel ass'y. Brakes and all, and the right side shield, and M18 scope. I also have the cut off trails and some of the elevation parts. So it is getting there.

Again thats for your help.

#6: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 pm
    ----
tankdriver If you need any pics or measurements drop me a note. I have 2 of them up the street.

#7: Re: 57mm Anti-tank gun manuals Author: tankdriverLocation: Memphis, TN PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 am
    ----
Thanks for the offer. Memphis has a park that over looks the Miss river. It was a Confederate fort in the Civil war. Still called Confederate Park. Durning WW2, durning one of the scrape metal drives, the city gave all of the Confederate cannons that were there. We later found out NO other city did that anywhere. The Goverment gave the city 2 37mm, 2 57mm, and 2 3" anti tank guns for the park. They are still there, but getting in rough shape after being there that long, left outside.

-> Artillery Forum