MSFCL
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#31: Re: MSFCL Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:29 pm
    ----
Well, he does have a sheep as an avatar. Shocked

#32: Re: MSFCL Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:03 pm
    ----
LOL Kit, that gives the wording "On your six" a whole new meaning....lol

#33: Re: MSFCL Author: HF_Hollywood PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm
    ----
~S~ All

Seems there is a bit of interest in CFS1! What say we get together and fly a few sorties? I might seem like old times to turn and burn like the old days. If anyone is interested contact Bush and we may set a date and time.

One thing lets just use the basic game with no addons thought, so more can get set up sooner. You may add easy stuff like gunsights but no maps or CFO for now we can at a later date.

HF_Hollywood Hell fighter squad

#34: Re: MSFCL Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:36 pm
    ----
Gone to find me CD.

Oh, and me spandex.

#35: Re: MSFCL Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:51 am
    ----
Wingy, Bush, Jel, Shades? Any word on that XP version of Tg2 beings avail?~S~Slow

#36: Re: MSFCL Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:38 pm
    ----
Hey Slow i did d/l tg2 off that link to allied depot you posted but i've had a computer crash and don't expect to be able to get her running for a while unfortunately.

#37: Re: MSFCL Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:11 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
i've had a computer crash and don't expect to be able to get her running for a while unfortunately.

Sat on it again Jel? Remember last time when you lost the computer completely, had to go to the doctors.

#38: Re: MSFCL Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 pm
    ----
lol... Git Mr. Green

#39: Re: MSFCL Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:08 am
    ----
Do we have to tell you again Jel, for a leak go to the Bathroom instead of opening the DVD tray ................

#40: Re: MSFCL Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 am
    ----
I have CFS1, 2 & 3 installed on my system. I also happen to fly CFS1 & 2 regular and have been for awhile. We do it by ip, 45th peacemakers host a game tuesday and thursday for CFS1, almost any night after 8pm cst you can find a few on for CFS2 at the cfs2 flightdeck; they fly ip also from ventrillo on thier own server. Would love to fly with some of ya'll, and I am pretty sure I can get that xp compatible tg2, I have xp and tg2, works fine. For some addons you can check my page, but the bandwidth isn't very high..

www.geocities.com/raaf..._page.html

Any other addons needed let me know and I'll get em, no worries m8's, just wish we could get a certain skwirrel in there...

RAAF453_Wolfe CO

-> Officer's Club