ALPHASIM RELEASEs OLDER PAYWARE AS FREEWARE
-> FS2004

#1: ALPHASIM RELEASEs OLDER PAYWARE AS FREEWARE Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 am
    ----
AlphaSim is releasing some CFS2, CFS3 and FS9 aircraft as freeware (Bush's favorite price!)
AlphaSim Freeware Downloads

#2: Re: ALPHASIM RELEASEs OLDER PAYWARE AS FREEWARE Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:50 pm
    ----
Thanks Slow!! FREE IS GOOD! ...

- AlphaSim Web Site
They do not have a panel and are no longer supported by AlphaSim. All are in a one-shot zipfile format which extracts into the root folder of your sim. They will work in CFS2 or FS2004.

Sounds like you'll need to doctor some files for a complete aircraft such as adding a panel. Odd they would omit that, but I bet that won't be that big of an obstacle to overcome... Wink

#3: Re: ALPHASIM RELEASEs OLDER PAYWARE AS FREEWARE Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:29 pm
    ----
Where y'all think some of the recent screenshots I've seen posted came from? Wink

Hint: They did a Valiant that is extremely rewarding to land. If that didn't post last Sat-Mon when I couldn't log on, then it will. Love that plane.

-> FS2004