OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE....
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:34 pm
    ----
...at least that should be our story, Pigsty Security not having a thing to do with this...officially.....

Strange findings near our home base of Orcas Island:

www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME...index.html

And a Google Earth .kmz file that should show the various locations, if this link works:

bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/po...279307.kmz

Seems the 6th foot would make it appear that these findings bracket our home base.....hmmmm......let's everyone do a quick foot-check, and as for possible explanations all I can come up with right now is:

- With all the "aviation incidents" that happen in and around the Pigsty, it's only a matter of time stuff like this showed up?

- Ascout was hungry?

- We TOLD YA not to mess with our Molson's JG300 Private Reserve beer stock?

- Hoppa accidentally "slipped" with his chainsaw rig?

?????

#2: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:01 pm
    ----
I really don't see what all the fuss is, but just knowing that products like these are available is enough for me to write it off as "poetic justice".

Knowhutahmsayin'?

And I was outta' town when whatever happened, uhhh.....happened. Rolling Eyes

The horror....the horror...

WORDS FAIL ME!

#3: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:54 pm
    ----
must say that gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "tip toing around" Laughing

#4: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:37 am
    ----
I wonder if this has anything to do with a real bad case of athletes foot going around.....I cant tell you how many times I ..."HAVE" wanted to sharpen up the ol' stihl and get to bucking-up some nasty-ass footwear......

#5: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:52 pm
    ----
Sounds to me like Ascout and Stoopy botched another hunting trip. Aluminum boats sink quick with two fumbling Saus under the influence of Molsons.

The phones at the Sty are ringing off the hook with all the Hogs down South wonderin where their shipments of Pickled Humans feet are. Rolling Eyes

#6: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:05 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Sounds to me like Ascout and Stoopy botched another hunting trip. Aluminum boats sink quick with two fumbling Saus under the influence of Molsons.

The phones at the Sty are ringing off the hook with all the Hogs down South wonderin where their shipments of Pickled Humans feet are. Rolling Eyes

Well, I usually take the Staggerwing with floats for my fishin' (uhhh....drinkin') trips. But we've all seen that pic of Stoopy in the little boat and I wouldn't be so quick to blame it on the Molson's, ifyaknowhutahmsayin' Wink

How long you been a "Wild Sau" now Fr8ycat? You know the standard answer to that question is "it's in the mail".

#7: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:52 pm
    ----
OOpps. That's why the phones are ringing off the hook. I gave the old.....

"The checks in the mail".....reply.

#8: Re: OK now THIS is just plain STRANGE.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 am
    ----
Hey maybe we can let Hoppa answer the phones a few times...once they hear the sound of his Stihl chainsaw revving up in the background, I bet those damn collection agents stop callin'!! What were they thinking, extending such a huge line of credit to us anyway??!!!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum