Track of the day....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#91: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:02 am
    ----
I agree with the "comments"...this is not lip-sync'ed to the studio cut (which was wonderful), but recorded live on camera. That didn't happen often back then.

B.F. died under some weird circumstances, but I sure loved this song when it was on the air "back in the day".

Crime doesn't pay...or something like that.....

I see references to "The Clash" covering this. I am so not going there....

#92: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:06 am
    ----
This goes out to a couple of people, who won't see it and won't recognize themselves if they do. And they're only separated by thirty years.

"You're walkin' cool but Baby, can you walk the line?"

"The River" is one of the toughest albums ever recorded. I think I starred in it for a couple of scenes (along with a cast of thousands), including sitting among trash cans on the atheletic field of a high school at night with someone...How Springsteen is that?

#93: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:53 am
    ----
What can you possibly do wrong when you team Jackson Browne, David Lindsey, Scott Thorson and Jennifer Warnes (with others) into one functional unit? Answer: nothing

Before the Deluge

#94: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:41 pm
    ----
Terrific home-made video of original release...very nice editting:

"Take a break, Driver 8"

Is that an F-89 scorpion making that turn?

#95: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:36 am
    ----
One of the greatest teasers of all time....she just sucks you in with indifference until you're hooked. Usually takes about two minutes of patience. You either have it or you don't....

Love and Affection

#96: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:44 am
    ----
The other song from "Agents of Fortune"...(you already know the other one).

This one needs no cowbell whatsoever....

E.T.I.

#97: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:56 am
    ----
And these need no explanation, such "Bad Company" that even comes here. You either get it...or you don't. If you don't....back easy out the door.... Evil or Very Mad

Seagull

If you do get it, then drink up, and keep an eye open in all directions, because someone else might not get it. Them's the ones you gotta' watch out for.... Wink

Seriously Bad Company. It's more than just a catchy name in some circles...

Anyone not comfortable should just be eliminated at the door with a shotgun.

#98: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:03 am
    ----
If you passed the test in the previous post, you might just find yourself...

Runnin' with the Pack.....

In which cased, you're either blessed or cursed. Time will tell. Depends on whether or not you're Just a Simple Man

#99: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:27 am
    ----
I tried all the other versions....and this is the ONE.

Oh, Well....

#100: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:49 pm
    ----
Uhhhhg!

Chomp!.... Chomp!..... Chomp, Chomp!
Cool

#101: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:59 am
    ----
I can' t believe this is 22 years old....

Rockabilly On Acid....

#102: Re: Track of the day.... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 am
    ----
WOW - this sure is a very peculiar thread - always worth to open and marvel at what's next ! Keep them coming , please.

#103: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am
    ----
- siskens
WOW - this sure is a very peculiar thread - always worth to open and marvel at what's next ! Keep them coming , please.

...and here you go!

(Last Steam Engine Train, a Kottke standard....)

The Great Doc Watson and Leo Kottke

and.....

Different version of 'June Bug'

#104: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 am
    ----
This could have been done in the '60's....

...but it wasn't. At least it got done.

#105: Re: Track of the day.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 am
    ----
Would you believe this was written by Carole King?

...forty years ago? Me neither, but it was.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum