Howdy
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Howdy Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:12 pm
    ----

Howdy
My pal Doug Kibby sent me and "the Jersey Devil" up to pay you all a visit. done gave me a map and eveything, said when I smelt beer and hogs I was to land. He told me to lok up his pals Ascout and Stoopy and that they would show me a fine time with all the beer and pork rinds I could gooble down. said they'd introduce me to a couple of bodacious ladies named Gretchen and Heidi. said I ought to make myself to feel at home and the drinks and vittles would be on Ascout So when does the party comence?

Piney

#2: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm
    ----
FIRE THE CLAYMORES!

Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Howdy Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:20 pm
    ----
is that some sorta hot drink? I genrally perfer my sipping whisky on the rocks but I'm game to try it. when do I get to meet the girls? Doug said they were very talented and I'd probbly learn a thing or two Smile I can alread read and cipher a bit so I'm not zactly sure what he means.

Piney

#4: Re: Howdy Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:24 pm
    ----
you shoot at me but roll out the red carpet for that hick. unreal Shocked

Der Baron

#5: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:52 pm
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
you shoot at me but roll out the red carpet for that hick. unreal Shocked

Der Baron

He has his own jug.

#6: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:32 pm
    ----
Someone say Jugs!

Clay or silicone, we tend not to shoot at em as they tend to burst easy like and ruin our fun.

#7: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:41 am
    ----
Howdy!

When ya get done tyin' that aero-plane down, make yourself at home, the beer's wherever Freiherr_Kiefer hasn't been yet, Thursday is Burrito Night, Gretchen's spoken for at least for the next 2 nights but Heidi isn't too particular who she hangs with, Ascout's plane needs a good washing (as usual) and the bathroom is.....well, let's face it, we're pigs.....it's wherever you want it to be!

#8: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:20 am
    ----
Be sure you don't get into our Strawberry patch. There is a reason they thrive so well here.
Anyhoo..........Welcome to the Sty

#9: Re: Howdy Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:43 am
    ----
1Bullet I believe it's time to put that contingency plan we talked about a while back, into action. I've got half the strawberries stowed in a nice safe place right now (buuUUUUUUUuuuuurrrrp)...it's your turn to go protect the other half.......

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum