....In Stores NOW!!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:48 am
    ----
Heads up, Ascout....... and get your wallets out everybody!

www.brotron.com/Movies/DRay.html

#2: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:19 am
    ----
Man...those are so yesterday. For one thing, those Electrolux products suck....I mean REALLY suck (or blow, just reverse the polarity...) and, those emergency barrels overheat. Also, stovepipe jams and feedtray failures are a problem. Then, there's the collateral damage issue. Heck, the "Davey Crockett" 2-man portable warhead was more user friendly than this....

Save your money....go for a good M1911 clone stoked with Nosler 185g JHP's over 11 grains of DuPont SR-4756 for real stopping power!

#3: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:34 am
    ----
Laughing

you guys crack me up !!

rotflmao!!

Laughing

#4: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:36 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Heck, the "Davey Crockett" 2-man portable warhead was more user friendly than this....

LMAO....Now THAT'S something I always thought of as yesteryear tech......about as "portable" as those 60's TV's that were similarly dubbed only because they had a handle screwed to the top of the chassis....

#5: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:05 am
    ----
Ahhh....the 'Davey Crockett' "watermelon on a stick" with low yield tactical nuke warhead....just what you want, 2 junior enlisted stumbling lost around the woods of Germany in a jeep and maybe separated from their unit with the capacity to put a nuke up the spout and maybe launch WWIII.

Well, they'd pay for it....the throw of the DC did not exceed the kill radius of the warhead, so they'd never do it again!

(A little known fact is just how LATE and LONG these little trinkets were actually deployed...with little fanfare)

#6: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:32 am
    ----
Whoa! That whole site is pretty cool! check out the 17 minute feature film he did "Robot Bastard"....and other stuff on "Instant Cool". I'm gonna' have to take a closer look from home....

#7: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:47 am
    ----
LMAO!!!

www.channel101.com/sho...dia_id=586

Would'na gone back and found that if you hadn't said anything - too funny!

#8: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:16 pm
    ----
Whoooaaaa...waita minute... you mean that thing was real? Thought you were jokin'!!!

- JG300-Ascout
Ahhh....the 'Davey Crockett' "watermelon on a stick" with low yield tactical nuke warhead....just what you want, 2 junior enlisted stumbling lost around the woods of Germany in a jeep and maybe separated from their unit with the capacity to put a nuke up the spout and maybe launch WWIII.

Well, they'd pay for it....the throw of the DC did not exceed the kill radius of the warhead, so they'd never do it again!

(A little known fact is just how LATE and LONG these little trinkets were actually deployed...with little fanfare)

#9: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:52 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Whoooaaaa...waita minute... you mean that thing was real? Thought you were jokin'!!!

- JG300-Ascout

You wish....gives me chills thinking about it...
Here's some good background...
www.brook.edu/FP/PROJE.../DAVYC.HTM

These were still forward-deployed as late as 1971, and still in the theatre until well after that....

#10: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:01 pm
    ----
CRIPES!!!!!

#11: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:49 pm
    ----
Anybody wanna help me mount one on my personal p38 and squad issue spit! Smile

#12: Re: ....In Stores NOW!!!! Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:55 am
    ----
OUTSTANDING
That is just one of the many reasons the Soviets never crossed the line in Europe. Cold War tech would have made the casualties sufferd by the Soviets at the hands of the Wermacht look like a picnic.

-> Officer's Club