Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#16: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:33 am
    ----
Oh A1111111111111111111 (steak sauce)

Couldnt let ya get away with that (smoooch) reminded me to much of CFS........Rilla used to say dat to me even then.both of ya made the HAIR stand up on the back of me head.everytime ya all did that!!! would (SCARE ) me.....LOL...but it did remind me of ALL the perfectly BEAUTIFUL ladys I got to smoooooch in CFS,,,,,,,,hehe

Take care my friend......

Peace

EW_Vineswinger

#17: Re: New Member Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 am
    ----
All ya have to do to get into MrsKitty's bar and grill is pan down till you see the forum index heading for it, click on it and then request to be admitted or whatever it says. You'll like it in there, we can say thinks about shades there we can't here on the outside. Anyway, you'll get an email when accepted andthen you just click on it and you there..

#18: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 am
    ----
Wolfeeeeeeeeeee ~S~ Bro!!

I have appled to the bar!!!....Save me a seat would ya?? hehe

U always FLEW with HONOR my friend.but ALWAYS.. TUFF as nails.....

This Reminds me of my old game heading when i hosted the games in CFS.........100% RESTRCITED as ALWAYS........EW........(Hope I recalledthat correctly) WISH i had a screenshot of that LOL

Sry nvr been good at the PC ..even with MANY tryin to teach me HOW to be good at it........I just seemed to NVR learn.....main interest was flyin.n recallin all the great friends i had/still do....... also I just relized there was a page 2 to this new member main page.........took me 40 minutes to figure HOW to respond your text after i intially read it LOL

Just ask Shades about my PC prowess.....he will explain HOW I was the best typer in EW also.;)..... hehe

Peace man n TY again........

#19: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:11 pm
    ----
ask Shades about my PC prowess.....he will explain HOW I was the best typer in EW also
Vines is to PC's what GeeDubbya is to public speaking.
Day after he registered here, he forgot his password and thought he wouldn't be able to come back.
He told me that on MSN after swearing me to secrecy, but I ain't lettin' him off that easy!

When.I.started.in.CFS1.Vines'.space.bar.on.his.keyboard.wasn't.working.
So.the.whole.chat.would.be.taken.up.with.him.askin'.fer.advice.on.what.to.do.while.he.made.do.with.the.colon.key.instead.(appropriate.for.an.ape).
Eventually.he.stopped.playing.with.his.nana-skin.long.enough.to.buy.a.new.keyboard.and.CFS.finally.heaved.a.collective.sigh.of.relief.

As for being CUTE - He's about as cute as he is good at typing!!!

#20: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 pm
    ----
LOL Shades SOB!

#21: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 pm
    ----
Vines? Cutest?
Apparently, it does not compute.
THE EVIDENCE!

*snickers*

#22: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:58 pm
    ----
~S~ Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy .Been too long bro!! thanks for the info on Mrs kittys!!!!

Look forward to gettin a seat at the bar with ya man!!!!

Hopefully they serve Iron City beer there!!! <------The worst beer in the world but is a pittsburgh beer!! hehe

So I drink it Wink

Talk to ya soon

EW_Vineswinger

#23: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:35 am
    ----
LOL Shades! I just seen your post.,,,,,,GOOD one!!!iam LMAO!!!!

Hey PLs put a good word in for me....about mrs kittys bar bro. I applied yesterday IF i did it right.......havnt heard anything yet,,,,,

Vines.......

#24: Re: New Member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:06 pm
    ----
WARNING: Vine's been sent the 'key' to Ms.Kitty's...lol

#25: Re: New Member Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:09 pm
    ----
OK...Just a slight warning..what ever ya do ...Don't get Vines a rattlin..You guys will be here another ten years ...lol ( Vines ..you been takin night typing classes...i can make out what you mean by yer typing..lol)

#26: Re: New Member Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm
    ----
Oh By the Way....Vines and I were on the phone last night for 5 hours talking old CFS memories...Man did we have some Times............

#27: Re: New Member Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:50 pm
    ----
~S!~ BSMoAce, long time no see! Good to see ya again!

RAAF453_Wolfe

#28: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:59 pm
    ----
Oh man!
The Mo-ster as well!?!?
Whatever's the world comin' to?
It's like the CFS1 Hurricane Royalty all woke up fer christmas.

¤§¤mutches Mr. Mo sir.

(don't let him in Miss Kitty's Bush.., he's underage you know Wink )

#29: Re: New Member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:28 am
    ----
HIya Mo! Good to cya around these parts and not in front of my gunsight...

How are you and Mrs Mo doing these days? (I bet she STILL has that big CLUB layin' around... )

#30: Re: New Member Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:04 am
    ----
Hey Wolfy, Shades, and Good Ole Bushy..i've missed ya all..The Club..Well...I've been behaving lately..(snicker)...Now about this Ms Kitty's Place ....We Got Any dance hall gals in There....(No Dear i'm just typing a letter on here for work...Snicker)

-> New Members