Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#1: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 pm
    ----

It is so hard to believe it has been over 10 years--
got cfs1 Christmas 1998--made a bunch of friends--
really miss them morning chatzzz
I hope to touch base with some old friends--
Vines----my grasshopper---killed me often-ace of aces!!
Vixy--loved the doughnuts--pick up my pencil please
all the old SW guys--
EURO--great bunch--
EW--stinky but lotzza fun--hehe
do not forget the fuzzy tailed squirrel
FR john316 & Judes -- smuchieee
brit1--how is the Fletche mister? at the pub 4 sure--
duggieeee---loved shootn him down--
Garth--a dear friend--
Tanker--my hommieee--
many many more names I cant recall--gettn old
and lets not forget the FISHDOG-ouch--only time I ever got the boot--sob that guy rubbed me wrong
If you remember me let me know would love to have a chat-
~~~S~~~~~

#2: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm
    ----
Lipzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hiya bud.
Thought you'd be over.
Now ya saw Vines got past door security it makes sense for everyone else to try.
Wink

Okies, now, for catch ups on yer list:-
Vineswinger you know is a new arrival.
SW we see some of 'em occasionally, although Dug and BoHenry are technically EURO these days (and you just know that Brit1 fella ain't gonna let 'em go without a fight.., or beer money).
Vix I only seen in the little chatroom you already know 'bout but rumour has it she shows up on MSN under a full moon.
EURO are here and have there own squad page (look on main forum menu then scroll down until you get to the squad links).
EW? Never heard of 'em (stinky sob's, flingin' poo an' stuff every which way).
FR's John316 and Irnskirt also dine in the EURO mess but they have taken a temporary leave of absence to cope with some medical stuff.
Brit1 the 'Fletchemeister' is still CO of EURO and still around. He's been putting a lot more time into his band these days which is seeing some rewards.
Dugite [see earlier].
Garth is over on the same game site as +Toy. I've seen him and Silks on MSN but not here, nor in the chat room for a couple of years.
Tanker or "Tankypoo" as he likes to be known, is a member here in C-C but only swings by every few weeks or so. Same for that arch Pony Fiend (who you forgot to ask after)...,
the Tailwaxr, except he hardly ever posts here. If he was to see yours and Vines names I'm sure that would change.

Lol @ Fishdog. Me & Rilla had a few games with him that day. He didn't fare well. Wink

"If you remember me" lololol - Anyone who flew CFS1 and doesn't remember you was just playing at it.

We were just saying in here recently that we missed loads of the guys we used to fly CFS1 with. You're one of my 'misses'. Just wish ya missed me more often when we flew ya sob!

Prehistoric, daft game really. And still more fun than anything that came after. Mainly because of the CFS1 community.
¤§¤

p.s. Remember Vix's mouse......?
p.p.s. There's a member here called "Tanklord" - Don't do like I did and confussticate him with our Tanker. They are not the same. There's a 'Tanker' forum here for Heavy Armour so it gets confusing some times....

#3: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:38 pm
    ----
Shadzzzzzzzzzzzzzz--
nice up date!!
fyi--I was the mouse---pantie chewn verment--hehe
lotzza fun in thoes days--4 sure--
would love to fly again--
I found the old joy stick the other day--
need to find the disc--
10 years holy crap--
I am now a pawpaw-2 times-

#4: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm
    ----
Still got my old joystick but now M$ make operating systems that won't support their own demm equipment!
I've hadthe game running but the joystick's a no-no so I'm out now I'm afraid.
Oh, the ignomy of being a 'Chat-Whore'.

Wink
[heheheh]

#5: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm
    ----
is that because of vista?

#6: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:13 pm
    ----
Yep.
Had a system failure the system before last and ignored my own advice to 'wait and see' before installing it on the new system.
Co-incidentally now I have to use it because of one piece of software I run, which is solely dependent on Windows.
Otherwise I'd be running Linux now.
*sigh*
Live and learn.

#7: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:57 pm
    ----
Hmmm, I seem to remember a"lipripper"....and you're right shades, you're afraid...lol

RAAF453_Wolfe

#8: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm
    ----
wolfieeeeeeeee

#9: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm
    ----
Lipppppppppppppppppppppppppppps!!!!!

~S~ When I spoke about YOU bro in my intial post........I almost did type HOW you always called me -grasshopper------ and dont forget this how you used to say .........Ok lets take 5 cig break------- HEHE

GREAT seeing you here ole friend!!!!!

N dang FISHDOG66 ........I also got the boot from Ridge thanks to some choice words I had with Fishy!!!!

Man then times were fun.......

Lipripper3 Wink AKA EW_Vineswinger.......

PS is your boy still drinking up ALL the milk??? hehe

#10: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 pm
    ----
Geez, you guys are makin' me brush away all those cobwebs from the CFS1 days...lol

Hiya lipripper and welcome to CC!!

#11: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:13 pm
    ----
is this the one & only shadowzzzzz
crap u gatta be old----snicker---

#12: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
ROFL...Old? Well, I'm a grandpa x 8 if that's what you mean..lol

We can talk about another here at CC that's getting up there too, but we shouldn't mention any names like Uhu_Fledermaus... Wink

#13: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: EURO_ACBrit1 PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:18 am
    ----
Hey there feller!

Sure is a different world now huh?

I know which I prefer Smile

Many fond memories of CFS 1 - the start of many a career in many a Sqn.

I wish all my Friends from the Old Days the best - as always.

Happy Holidays Yall.

Regards

#14: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 am
    ----
Hey Brit..Old Friend....CFS..Never did get the hang of that game.....................................

#15: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:12 am
    ----
EURO_ACBrit1!!! bro just so ya know..........ONE of the most honored times i had in CFS...was when I was asked to talk about the EURO squadron!!!! ( back in the old days of CFS) Iam unapologetic about my time spent there......(although) Iam sure some will take offence to that .( I hope not) but No matter......Mr Brit......I was honored to fly against your squadron during my time spent there....even more honored the time I was asked to speak about an AWESOME ALL HONOR squadron from that era.......One of the FEW WHO mantained HONROR at ALL costs......

I Hope all is well.....and is GREAT seeing your post here....

Signed just a CRAZy Old ape........

EW_Vineswinger........

EURO= ALWAYS HONOR.....

-> New Members