lip is here - WOW -
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> New Members

#16: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:45 pm
    ----
Aww crud!
How can I take the mick outta a post like that?
He even remembered to use all cap's for "EURO".

'Course.., while he was sayin' all those nice things about us, I do seem to remember the rest of the monkeys were all out back, NICKING OUR BEER!!!!
Not just the beer either, they took the shed with 'em too!

Wink

#17: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:13 am
    ----
Holy cow..all the ole boy's comin outa the wood work..it's great to see such a distinguished and infamous group of CFS1 pilots showing up at the old stompin grounds....

#18: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:44 am
    ----
Not as ole as Hitman....!

*snicker*

#19: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: EURO_BoHenry PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:13 am
    ----
Hey mate, its amazing how many names are coming up over the past few weeks from the ol Zone
Hope all is well with you & ya family Lipripper ,awesome to cya
as you noticed I'm EURO know days, BUT still talk to all the SW boys regular, I'll tell em your still kickin
look after yerself bud

Bo

#20: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: lipripper PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 am
    ----
Lets do it again!!!!--~~S~~

#21: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 pm
    ----
¤§¤ Lipzzzzzzzzzz

Geeze!
I been in here for THAT long?

#22: Re: lip is here - WOW - Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:59 pm
    ----
WOW they really do still exist...LOL. I knew I wasn't dreaming about all the good times...it was FUN! ~S~

-> New Members