Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "CP-14
-> FS2004

#1: Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "CP-14 Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:05 am
    ----
Found this at www.avsim.com. Pretty good plane IMHO if you like the larger props.

File Description:
This was made using GMAX, therefore the polygons used in this model is pretty heavy especially the sonar buoy launcher under the fuselage. We have made this aircraft multi resolution, ie. when playing multi-player and there are numerous aircraft, the model will change to a "lighter model" automatically. We used the photo-textures as we were lucky enough to get many details at the Yokota Airbase Fair. We are still under research about the GMAX software so it took us time to complete this aircraft. The sound set used in this model is originally from Mike Hambly which was edited by Adrian Brausch as "LockheedP-3 Sound". Due to these great gentlemen, this model has come alive and I would like to thank them for creating such a great sound. Model making and the photo editing of VC etc. By Daisuke Yamamoto. FDE creating and the painting of model. By Hiroaki Kubota. 2D Panel creating. By Toshikazu Harada. Presented by Team FS KBT.

Filename: p-3c_.zip
License: Freeware, limited distribution
Added: 15th May 2005
Downloads: 10684
Author: Daisuke Yamamoto, Hiroaki Kubota, Toshikazu Harada
Size: 71922kb

#2: Re: Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "C Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:18 am
    ----
Great find BooRay and I'm getting adding it to my hanger...:D

#3: Re: Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "C Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:08 pm
    ----
ooo the Orion - I just love those Alison engines Cool

I remember talking to an Australian P3 pilot at the International Air Tattoo a couple of years ago, and asking him about the smoke that pours out the back of the Engines. He said that the Australian Navy spent a fortune investigating how to make them 'smokeless'!

It turned out that they had the technology, but decided it was not worth the effort or money!

Long Live the smoke trail!!!

The list is endless isn't it? F-86, F-104, F-4, more smut that a late night show on Dutch television eh Fled?? Laughing

H

#4: Re: Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "C Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:02 pm
    ----
Cool

You where saying Deenee ?? Laughing

Anyway IMHO this is an absolute must have..............there are 4 versions included:

American
Canadian
Japanese
and Royal Dutch Navy

honestly a wondefull aircraft amaizing VC and lots of goodies packed in there to keep ya busy for quite a while

as said a absolute must have

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Lockheed and Kawasaki "P-3C ORION" and "C Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:15 pm
    ----

Thanks for the tip Boo ! Pushing tin around in my hanger to make room
for it as I speak .....

-> FS2004