The Bullet is a Grandpa again
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:30 pm
    ----
Yep it's true. Little Matilda (Mattie) was born in Jackson Hole Thursday. There are some complications though, pneumonia. She was flown to Salt Lake City for treatment and is expected to be there for 7 days. She is in stable condition right now.
It has been a hectic week for the family, not only with the birth of our granddaughter but also with our youngest Daughter who had a Distal Femoral Wedge (opening) Osteotomy last Monday at Scottish Rite hospital in Dallas. We came home Saturday and she is doing well.

So we are taking a deep breath and praying for the best.

#2: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 am
    ----
Woohooo! Congrats 1Bullet and will be hoping for a quick recovery for Mattie! Man, Salt Lake City is a long haul so I guess they have the real pros up there????

The Distal Femal Wedge sounds downright extreme....yikes, I can bet this was a tough week for everyone.....

Post pix of the new Grandkid as son as ya can because...

#3: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 am
    ----
As soon as I can get some pics they will be here. We only have a few on the cell phone, just because of all the fuss.
We talked to the Son and Daughter-n-law and they are in good spirits. The baby is stable. Just go day to day

#4: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 am
    ----
Congrats on the new addition 1Bullet. And best wishes for a speedy recovery for both your grandaughter and daughter.

#5: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:34 pm
    ----
Congrats Bullet!! Being a Grandparent is a very special event!!

#6: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:31 pm
    ----

#7: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:10 pm
    ----
The First Pics.... Mr. Green

Matty and big Bro Ryley Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:49 pm
    ----
Congratulations Bullet! Is that twin brothers I see there?
She'll be dividing and conquering in no time!

#9: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 am
    ----
Matty is short for Matilda. She is named after my Daughter-n-Laws Grandmother
Heres another pic

Mr. Green

Oh yeah... I found out Friday that my other (Middle) daughter is expecting Shocked Mr. Green

#10: Re: The Bullet is a Grandpa again Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 am
    ----
Cute kid! I miss having those Gerber Berbers around! We're not a very prolific bunch in our family!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum