PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:48 pm
    ----
This is why JG300 schedules our Northern contingent for most of the risky wintertime flights, beer runs, etc....although I gotta wonder what she was doing for those 3 days, just taking a break from chopping wood and birthing children, or what????

www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD...index.html

#2: Re: PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:56 pm
    ----
That girl decided to go shopping during a white-out,got stuck in the snow and then wanderd off far enough away that it took three days to find her,not exactly a clever series of moves on her part.This story was an on going drama around these parts that thankfully ended the way it did.

#3: Re: PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:02 pm
    ----
The dog gets a steak with no mention of any JG300 Private Reserve to wash it down?! What ingrates care for these proud animals?!

Yep, lose a few every year in the Rockies too, sometimes just yards from their car when they stop for whatever reason and lose sight of it in a whiteout. Not good to wander out when you don't have to.

#4: Re: PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH! Author: JG300-WILLIFOCK PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:49 am
    ----
fROST BITE IN JANUARY.....AMPUTATION IN JULY THEY SAY.
FORGOT MY HAT ONE TIME WHEN THE CAR BROKE DOWN AAND WALKED WEST FOR 6 KM WITH A NORTH WIND .My RIGHT EAR FROZE SOLID! MY DOCTOR STILL SAYS HE CANT BELIEVE IT LOOKS 99% NORMAL LET ALONE didn't FALL OFF!

#5: Re: PROOF that them Canadians is TOUGH! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:22 pm
    ----
And here in West TEXAS we complain about the low 20's. (-5 C) Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum