Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test..
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:32 pm
    ----
...and it ain't DARPA's.

Tracked Robot destroys Armor and Air Threats.

Shocked

#2: Re: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 pm
    ----
HA HA HA.....

You must be bored, to be digging up this stuff.

Don

#3: Re: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 pm
    ----
EBR's and Centurions,

Neither being Ideal toys (Dinky/Corgi maybe)

#4: Re: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
EBR's and Centurions...

Neither being Ideal toys (Dinky/Corgi maybe)

Speaking of "Tiger Joe", how about a classified view into the secret arms factory for "Tiger Joe's" and "Johnny Seven One Man Army's"?

A time when America's industrial capacity was up to the task of advanced weapon production...

"Tiger Joe" and "Johnny Seven OMA" secret production lines...

Mum's the word. Mum.

Wink

#5: Re: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 pm
    ----
I watched those,

Those women's faces said it all, "I wish this idiot would go on so I can work, I'm behind my quota already"

#6: Re: Robot destroys platoon of armor & fighter squadron in test.. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 pm
    ----
- Joe_D
I watched those,

Those women's faces said it all, "I wish this idiot would go on so I can work, I'm behind my quota already"

I know what you mean, Man...it's like "Doesn't this idiot know there's a war on, and the lives of our precious second-graders are at stake in the battle against communism and maybe even alien invaders?!"

Sheesh!

-> AFV News Discussion Board