My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures)
-> Officer's Club

#1: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:23 pm
    ----
Armed with my camera and the desire to see some airplanes, the millville airshow was my target! The weather was threatening to rain, but it held out. Here are some pictures of the envent!

Wild

Corsair, like it warhawk?

More for your money!

A nice little firefight!

P-51D!

Now thats a yak!

Shine on.

American power.

Almost silent until it has passed you.

Took us all by surprise with a high speed pass

Thundering into the wild blue

No comment.

Throw that thing around!

Mr. Green hoped you liked my photos!

#2: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:28 pm
    ----
GORGEOUS Photos!!!!!!!!! Really nice camera work!

Looked like a fantastic show....highly envious, and thanks for sharing!

#3: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:30 pm
    ----
Cool pictures! Thanks for sharing Mr. Green

#4: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: RAF92_STALLIONLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:08 pm
    ----
Wow, cool pictures man! Must have been a great show Mr. Green

#5: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:15 pm
    ----
Im goin to the Abbotsford International Airshow
If uve got a good digital camera(both printers and scanner are on other comp...) ill send some youre way
Laughing

#6: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:26 pm
    ----
great shots mustang,

it's funny, i've lived in jersey all my life and only ever been to airshows at fort dix

but i was in AC friday night and this old guy who lives by millville was talking about it, ha, funny i took flying lessons in NJ and i never even heard of millville airport, still trying to figure out how that happened

but next year i'll make a point to show up to it

~S~

#7: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:42 pm
    ----
I can go for that Thx...

#8: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:50 pm
    ----
Awesome pictures Mustang...thanks for sharing them with us.

#9: Re: My day at the 2005 Millville Airshow (large pictures) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:48 am
    ----
Great pics Mustang!

Sure love going to those air shows, and I think I'm going to the Indianapolis air show this year if all goes to plan...lol

-> Officer's Club