Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:21 pm
    ----
HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE!!!!

It's with great pleasure that CC is ready to host CFS and IL2 games on a monthly basis. Saturday times for all games are 2pm CST or 8PM GMT. To date, we have CFS1 and IL2 1946 scheduled. This is an open invitation to all who want to join. Game details will be on this forum post. We have a couple of Saturdays open at this point so we're taking suggestions. Wink

All official game details will be given out on TeamSpeak 1 hour before game time.

Game Details.

IL2 1946- 1st Saturday of the month.

open- 2nd Saturday of the month.

open- 3rd Saturday of the month.

CFS1- 4th Saturday of the month.

This should run through May of this year and plans will be to take the summer off.

Everyone is invited to attend. If you don't have the game, feel free to listen in on TeamSpeak.

Last edited by Shadow_Bshwackr on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:01 pm
    ----
...sounds like 1PM MST for me. Good time, any Saturday for IL-2 Smile

#3: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm
    ----
Ahhhhh "Take the Summer off"
That's how I got started!

#4: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:30 am
    ----
I only have 2 questions, 1) I don't have the ts password and all, how do I get it and 2) will there be any skwirrels?(ever see what a 50 cal does to one?) Cool

#5: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:40 pm
    ----
Hi Wolfe!

1) Click HERE!

2) No, the skwirrel's here all have feathers... (snickering) Smile

#6: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:09 pm
    ----
Grrrrrr....
Buncha sob's!
One day, you will all be sissying about in the fluffy-wuffy clouds over Interlaken.
Your peaceful shinanegins will be rudely disrupted by a cute furry flying demon armed with his trusty FFB2 and a dual boot of XP.
Razz

#7: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:35 pm
    ----
Ahhh, we could only wish....Feathered hiding tree rodent...snicker Wink

#8: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:11 pm
    ----
grrrrrrrr

#9: Re: Monthly IL2 and CFS games coming to Com Central! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 am
    ----
The IL2 server is open for testing!

Yep, here's the IP:

216.176.92.62:21000

Stop in and 'give 'er a go'. Bring a buddy with you and you'll have a target to shoot at... Wink

Get ready, 'cause the Game is this Saturday, Feb. 7th!!

-> Officer's Club