Testing ...... Testing...... Testing
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm
    ----
Stumbled over a new monitor had to make a test screenie, feel free to comment

click on screenie for larger image

fled
Cool

#2: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:34 pm
    ----
Looking good from here matey... Did santa hide it from you till now lol Wink

#3: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:17 am
    ----
I can't see it - can you please ship your monitor over here to my house so I can hook it up to see how your screenie looks??

Laughing

#4: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:59 am
    ----
WOW! VEEERY nice! Uhm, I mean,...it's ok... lol

That pic looks so close to real it's scary. Wink

#5: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:14 am
    ----
I hope you're scouting for that litterbug who dropped a Mars Bars wrapper there by the bend in the river!

#6: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 am
    ----
too kewl

Piney

#7: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 am
    ----
Yep, blues and browns seem OK
Does it do any other colours ????
Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:54 pm
    ----
my new 22" monitor HP w2228h

still trying to get my head around this as I have been looking at my faithfull 19" CRT Sony HMD-420 for the last 8 years Laughing

here some more screenies using other colours Razz

click on screenie for larger image

all feedback and comments are welcome

fled
Cool

#9: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:41 pm
    ----
All look very nice.
But I think you're forgetting something;
We still only see what they look like on our monitors.
If you wanna bring your monitor over to my place, I'll happilly wire it all up and give you an opinion.
'Course.., you may not get it back.
Razz

Yep, I swore by my old Ilyama CRT and was finally convinced to get a flat screen and now that's my main screen.
Great huh?
Glad you're happy with it.
Hope I get to show you how your blood looks on it over Interlaken in CFS1 one day.

#10: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:23 pm
    ----
- Shades
All look very nice.
Hope I get to show you how your blood looks on it over Interlaken in CFS1 one day.

bring a mirror .............. you can see yer own Twisted Evil

#11: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:15 pm
    ----
- Shades
We still only see what they look like on our monitors.

Ah, so that's why the pics have black borders, 22" just doesn't fill my 24" widescreen Samsung syncmaster LCD monitor...LOL
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#12: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Rixster PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:44 pm
    ----
Love the widescreens, I've been using them for a few years now and I could never ever go back to "square" one (pardon the pun) I do use a 15" square LCD for my secondary montior to display my GPS & other essentials while flying but I don't think I could use it to sim on anymore..just got to used to my big widescreen...

The other reason I love widescreens is it's so much easier to actually do real life work on as well, on my 22" I can actualy have two documentopn at one time side by side and do what I need to do and still see everyting, couldn't do that on a CRT..ever...

welcome to the wide world..you're gonna love it!

#13: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 am
    ----
I really think you are holding out on us. I think you are a real life pilot who is a multibillionaire who has lots of planes and photo planes to capture your most extraordinary aircraft in the most unusual places and attitudes

It's just what I think Cool

#14: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:10 pm
    ----
@Kit,
I did see the 24" version of the same monitor and it looked OK, BUT, the price difference of +200 Euro's was a wee bit to steep for my taste Wink

@Rixster,
As stated need to get my head around this as I've been looking at that 19" Sony for the last 8 years Laughing

@1Bullet,
Buddy I wish that was true, cause in that case I'd pay you a visit and see if we could set you up with a superdooperueber PC

#15: Re: Testing ...... Testing...... Testing Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:37 pm
    ----
Fled one question, Smile

what kinda graphics card are you using?

-> Officer's Club