I know and Noob ?
-> FS2004

#1: I know and Noob ? Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:53 am
    ----
Ok I am going to sound like a newb here! Neutral Everyone knows I am and excellent pilot but I am terrible at photography.

What or how do you take screenies for FS9. Is there freeware out there I can use to capture some pics and post them here? Reason, want to start bush flying and document my progress.

#2: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:15 am
    ----
Smile

No prob BooRay,

I use a lil proggy from Martin Wright for all my screenshots called Multi Grab, it's straightforward and easy to use, here's the link to his website:

www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/

make shure you also get his dll's posted there and install 'm, it also will improve some fs stuff

hope it is to your liking

fled

#3: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:04 am
    ----
FRAPS also does a terrific job, and will do video segments as well. You assign what key to take screenies, and what key to toggle video recording on/off. Pictures and film clips are stored in the FRAPS folder.

All you need is to downlaod and install FRAPS, and fire it up before launching FS9. Check to video link in our private pigsty, or go to www.fraps.com to get the freeware 1.9 version.

Good stuff........

#4: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:04 am
    ----
Both Fraps and Multigrab work great. I tend to use Multigrab for most of the pics I take though...:wink:

#5: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:54 am
    ----
Thanks for input gents. I will grab both of them and do a little self test and see what works the best for me.

Its funny, I can install, change, edit, paint and tune aircraft, scenery textures ect for CFS3 and FS9 and fly like a bird but my photo genic skills are null and void. LOL

Thanks again

#6: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:55 am
    ----
Dont forget about the old trusty "Print Screen" button on your keyboard (above the "Insert" key).

Press it once to take your pic,
open up your paint program,
click edit,
paste as new image to open it up.

this works for anything that is on your computer screen.

#7: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:27 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
this works for anything that is on your computer screen.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: I know and Noob ? Author: FsTheo PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:59 am
    ----
Another good screencapturing program is YetAnotherFsScreen
Just press the <PrintScrn> key, until your hardisk is full! Laughing

Theo
Dutchfs

-> FS2004