to the moderators or the • guys
-> CFS3

#1: to the moderators or the • guys Author: Dutch_P47M PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 pm
    ----
Please, update you Sticky, I can not read that strange signs.
• what is this????????? Shocked

#2: Re: to the moderators or the • guys Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am
    ----
Thanks Dutch - it seems to have crept in there over a long time and several bulletin board updates, not sure what caused it. Form what I see it's always near a double-quote sign, I'll edit it as time allows, but if you squint at it and think "double quotes" it doesn't upset content too much from what I can tell....

#3: Re: to the moderators or the • guys Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:18 am
    ----
OK I THINK I've got all occurrences of that gibberish fixed. My eyes are a bit buggy now, to tell the truth...so if I missed anything somewhere please speak up.

#4: Re: to the moderators or the • guys Author: Dutch_P47M PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 pm
    ----
Hi Stoopy, your Sticky is THE Sticky for Videocard adjustments. Maybe you can do also some update and correcting the dead links.

#5: Re: to the moderators or the • guys Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 pm
    ----
Hiya Dutch and Welcome to Com-Central!

Yep, Stoopy's "The Man" when it comes to CFS3 tweaking... Wink

#6: Re: to the moderators or the • guys Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:54 am
    ----
Bahh......just basically compiled a lot of stuff that was out there...and then I tested....

OK Dutch, no rest for the wicked, I see.....I'll take a look at the links and update 'em as I can. Doggone tweak guide is as old as the hills now, so it's no surprise some links are toast, but glad it's workin' for ya!

-> CFS3