M41 Leechburg PA
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M41 Leechburg PA Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm
    ----
Here is another AWOL vehicle. The barflies said it was once at the Leechburg-Gilpin Community Park but has gone missing, and I confirmed that it wasn't there or the VFW-AL building.

KL

#2: Re: M41 Leechburg PA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:58 pm
    ----
Thanks Kurt, I'll take it off the list.

Neil

#3: Re: M41 Leechburg PA Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm
    ----
Neil, maybe you should have an "AWOL Page" listing the missing vehicles and last known location?

KL

#4: Re: M41 Leechburg PA Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:37 pm
    ----
Hello Neil,
Did send you a possible example for a ''AWOL'' list. Just see if it is something what can be used.

Regards,
Lesley

#5: Re: M41 Leechburg PA Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 pm
    ----
Lesley,
Got it. I'm just not sure how useful an AWOL list is... After all, we're trying to track vehicles on display, or at best in storage. If its MIA/AWOL, it doesnt fit in either category... If it can be seen & verified, then its not AWOL... And furthermore, without SNs, they're essentially untrackable...

An M41 disappears from one location, and one appears at another location. Unless there's a story to connect the two, or an SN, there's no way to tie the two together... At the end of the day, I'm interested in information on vehicles that are on display, not ones that used to be on display...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board