Sheridan Mobility
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Sheridan Mobility Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:03 pm
    ----
This says it all!

#2: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:19 pm
    ----
- MarkHolloway
This says it all!

Laughing Laughing
David needs to use this pic in volume 2 of his M551 book.

#3: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:20 pm
    ----
Whatever you do, DON'T STOP!

#4: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:42 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
Whatever you do, DON'T STOP!

HaHa! And the Sheridan driver stops and says, "Look at that stupid tanker" as he slowly sinks in the muck!

#5: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 pm
    ----
I don't know where that photo was taken, but I can remember similar situations at Ft. Polk with M-60's and M-113's!

#6: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:13 pm
    ----
I'm having a 'Been there, done that' thought. I've actually been on both sides of the coin, depending on the particular experience.

Tanklord: Peason Ridge was a nightmare at times, and don't let me start about BNCOC mounted roadmarch around the 'Whiskey-Cheetah' on good ole 'North Fort'.

Don

#7: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 pm
    ----
Yep, I am a veteran of the "Battle of Peason Ridge". I got poison ivy scars all over my body! Wink

"You don't go where the yellow flowers grow!" (Ft. Polk proverb)

#8: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 pm
    ----
Peason Ridge,....In the area of Yellow Flowers!! My tank during Summer of 1990.

TOLD YA !! BEEN THERE, DONE THAT.... Shocked

Don

#9: Re: Sheridan Mobility Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 am
    ----
Freeboard? We don't need no stinkin' freeboard! Razz

www.flickr.com/photos/...49803@N25/

-> AFV News Discussion Board