UMM
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: UMM Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:40 pm
    ----
it appears that you can tow with the tractor and i cant! tips?

#2: Re: UMM Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:21 pm
    ----
First of all,

1. Who are exactly are you talking to?

2. Where did you see somone towing somone else with a tractor?

3. What game are you talking about?

#3: Re: UMM Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:44 am
    ----
What in the hell?

Lets think before we post battlehawk...........

#4: Re: UMM Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:05 am
    ----
Make sure you've actually connected the thing you're towing to the trailer hitch. On my Chevy, I added a tow package but the tractor should already have this. And be sure to hook up the safety chain too!

#5: Re: UMM Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:11 am
    ----
- {92}_BattleHawk

Maybe you don't have a tractor!!!!

#6: Re: UMM Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:23 am
    ----
Try kicking sand in his face & taking his tractor.

#7: Re: UMM Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:50 am
    ----
My tractor wont tow it has no traction shift it to 4 wheel drive and a towing we go

P.S. What are safety chains

#8: Re: UMM Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:48 am
    ----
And be sure to hook up the safety chain too!

And another couple of tips,

tip#1-If towing on a public highway dont forget to hook up them trailer lights.

tip#2-Check your local vehicle code because many times vehicles towing trailers are not allowed to exceed 55 MPH, but with a tractor you probably wont have to worry about this.

tip#3-For the Love of God if towing on a public highway with more than 1 lane please stay to the right so I can get around you.

Follow these tips and you shouldn't have a problem Razz

#9: Re: UMM Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:50 am
    ----
Ignition switch "on"?......

#10: Re: UMM Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:03 pm
    ----
I towed a 53 foot trailer with my power unit all over the US site seeing. And was it ever fun Mr. Green And a lot of the time i had my morning cereal with me 1500 cases of it.

#11: Re: UMM Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:04 pm
    ----
Also, manually check the tractors gas tank, the gauge could be giving you a false reading.....

#12: Re: UMM Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:21 pm
    ----
Also...Make sure you have something to tow... Mr. Green

#13: Re: UMM Author: RAF92_STALLIONLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:16 pm
    ----
Do you have anything to tow it with, even if you have something to tow???

#14: Re: UMM Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:23 pm
    ----
- {92}_BattleHawk

If there is only one tractor, it's possibly not your turn.

Sorry but I googled again...lol

Q. What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
A. Where's my tractor ?

Q. Where do you find a tractor with no wheels?
A. In the same place you left it?

#15: Re: UMM Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:44 pm
    ----
LOL!! No wheels no traction

-> Officer's Club