Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention...
-> Officer's Club

#1: Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention... Author: HA_needacarLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:59 pm
    ----
www.favacw.dyndns.org/...intro.html

Don't know if I'll be able to make it or not but it looks interesting.
I was never able to make the CFS conventions back in the day.. this might make for an interesting road trip Cool

#2: Re: Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:44 pm
    ----
That does look interesting, getting time off work is the problem. Does anyone know if Kilting is legal in the US? and also if charged with Kilting in the US would they confiscate computer equipment? Is it possible if charged with Kilting to trade the wife for the computer? These are all questions that I would have to consider before entering a competition in the US.

#3: Re: Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:19 am
    ----
my skills are worse now than when I was a newbie, seriously... I would only embarrass myself, my m8's and my squad LOL... my flying is limited to me, myself, and I (and AI)...

#4: Re: Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:11 am
    ----
What is Kilting???????

#5: Re: Guadalcanal Smackdown... LAN IL2 convention... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:52 pm
    ----
Kilting = Donald wears me troosers!

I'm thinking braveheart... our Scotch friends above the Border, or even below may know summat???

-> Officer's Club