In need of some T-55 detail pics
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:43 pm
    ----
Working on yet another photo project, this time covering a Czech built T-55A. I have most everything I need but could still use a bit of photo assistance. I need pics of the following areas:

1-2 pics of the fume extractor. My subject vehicle has the muzzle covered and I'm unable to remove the cover.

1-2 pics of the Luna spotlight without the cover on the lens.

2-4 pics of the rear of the engine deck with the covers opened exposing the grille/screens. For this particular area, a Czech or Polish built T-55 is preferred as the rear grille area is different than a Russian built -55.

And finally, a few shots of the engine and engine compartment.

Please pm me if you can help out. I'll provide more details at that time.

Thanks!!

#2: Re: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:08 pm
    ----
I'm not sure if I can help directly, though I have got hundreds of T-55 pictures. I had a quick look through my recent Bovington ones and didn't see any that exactly matched what you're after.

I did however come across this rather striking one I took through the open back of the turret on a T-55 trainer, that I thought was worth sharing:

#3: Re: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm
    ----
Hi Trevor,
If you have 1 decent pic of the fume extractor, that would help.

Thanks,

#4: Re: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:06 pm
    ----
Does it have to be a detailed close up? Are any of these any use?

preservedtanks.com/Typ...&Select=15

#5: Re: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 am
    ----
- TrevorLarkum
Does it have to be a detailed close up? Are any of these any use?

preservedtanks.com/Typ...;Select=15

Nice pics but not quite close enough. I'm looking for one taken directly above or underneath it. Thanks anyway.

#6: Re: In need of some T-55 detail pics Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:27 am
    ----
Ok, I'll have another look through what I've got.

-> AFV News Discussion Board