Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available!
-> FS2004

#1: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 5:36 am
    ----
Just found Milton opened a new page where to take a paint-kit for the shortly to be released Beechcraft D18S:
-> www.flightsimonline.co...intkit.htm

"Having noticed more than 60 downloads of the Paint Kit, I decided to release a Dummy Model so you can test your textures while awaiting the release of the formal package. Click HERE to download the Dummy Model.

André has informed me that he is working on a layered, detailed Paint Kit as well. I will post it here when available.

Thank you for your interest."

Of course, this means that at this point a Com-Central livery is mandatory, eh? Mr. Green

Marco

#2: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:03 am
    ----
Thanks Marco...getting it now

#3: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 3:48 am
    ----
Hehe...

Cool
Marco

#4: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:34 am
    ----
Very Nice!!!!

#5: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:14 am
    ----
Several more stunning screenies have been posted by Milton at SOH; they're well worth a look, I'm sure:
-> www.cfcforums.com/sohf...hp?t=19049

You'd better start taking confidence with it, 'cause that's what we're going to use on Sunday flights after the following two weeks - I hope Wink

Cool
Marco

#6: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:41 am
    ----
Rolling Eyes

they want a member name and a password to look at the piccie's

and as I'm not a member ....................I'll await the other piccie's sometime soon here Laughing

#7: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:34 pm
    ----
Hey Guys, I haven't forsaken you. Thank you for your interest and patience.

Here's a screenshot not shown elsewhere depicting latest changes. Wink

We hope to be ready for beta this weekend and release next week sometime.

#8: Re: Milton's Beech-18 paint-kit available! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:47 am
    ----
Cool

KEWL !!

Thank you Sir for keeping us posted, awesome piccie !!

Looking forward to get this baby in the air !!

Thanks again for letting us in on the preview and..................................

fled

-> FS2004