Sunsets
-> Officer's Club

#1: Sunsets Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:11 pm
    ----
After work Friday I came home and relaxed a bit by flying a short hop from KMAF (Midland, TX) to KFST (Fort Stockton, TX). Real weather was selected just because there was some weather down around that area.
I got outside for a look after takeoff and climb to cruise and saw some of the prettiest visuals I've seen since flying, on any simulation. One thing about living in West Texas we do have some beautiful sunrises and sunsets, even in the virtual world....

#2: Re: Sunsets Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:27 pm
    ----
wow! You bet! West Texas is a beautiful place to live. It is a bit empty and there is a shortage of water but thats the way I like it. It sure beats east texas...

#3: Re: Sunsets Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:59 pm
    ----
great screenies ya' captured there Bullet and thanks for sharing,,,,,,,,wish I woulda had that sunset for the ending of my last movie I made......was exactly what I was looking for but took what I could get,,,,,,awesome

#4: Re: Sunsets Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:04 pm
    ----
Bravo! Nice screenies!

#5: Re: Sunsets Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:14 pm
    ----
very nice pic's

#6: Re: Sunsets Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:21 pm
    ----
Cool pictures!! Sorry for walking on your thread. No sleep and pain killers LOL!

Last edited by CrashEd on Mon May 30, 2005 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Sunsets Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:22 am
    ----
LOL Ed...

Great pics Bullet!! Nice to see some shots of beauty in our world...:wink:

-> Officer's Club