IL2 Mods
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: IL2 Mods Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 pm
    ----
As many are aware, IL2 code was compromized last year and the results have yielded a number of modifications from additional flyable aircraft to enhanced sound, maps, and graphics. The work done by AAA is substantial and now used by some of the main servers on hyperlobby.

The hope of opening this topic is to get input from the Com-Central Community who are interested in IL2-1946. Who knows....maybe we can get the CC IL2 Server upgraded?

An example, are the pictures below of the B29, which previously was an AI aircraft only and is now flyable complete with working cockpit.

#2: Re: IL2 Mods Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:32 pm
    ----
Also now flyable (as well as many others) are the B17's (B17G below)

#3: Re: IL2 Mods Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:14 am
    ----
WOW!!! That's incredible! Great Pics!!

Ok, I'll upgrade the server...lol

I have the files, just need the time to get 'em installed. I'll try to do that and perhaps the new server can be tested to see how it 'flys'... (I love puns.. )

Anyone else try out these unofficial 4.09 files?

#4: Re: IL2 Mods Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:31 am
    ----
Actually, these are the 4.08M Mod.

The built-in switcher allows to move from one version to another. I am sure there are more surprises in the 4.09!

#5: Re: IL2 Mods Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:13 pm
    ----
Hmmm gets to thinking...... B29's, B17's = Big Bird Bomber Racing lol Wink

#6: Re: IL2 Mods Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:43 pm
    ----
Hmmm gets to thinking...... B29's, B17's = Big Bird Bomber Racing

Just think how many gun player locations we could have relative to the He 111 with the B29. Seems to me that you are the author of the racing map....nudge nudge..wink wink. Maybe you could try to add the B17 and/or B29 the the existing racing map and see how it works? Does sound like a lot of fun! (not that I am guilty of shooting while in the race Mr. Green )

#7: Re: IL2 Mods Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:43 pm
    ----
Where would one aquire said patch 4.08M Mod Wink

#8: Re: IL2 Mods Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 am
    ----
PM Sent. Let me know how you made out?

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters