I'm outta here!
-> Officer's Club

#1: I'm outta here! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 pm
    ----
Off to Sorrento for a few days.
Back over Easter weekend some time.

Enjoy the peace and quiet.
(No talkin' 'bout me behind my back!)

#2: Re: I'm outta here! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:51 pm
    ----
Know what they say........ while the cat's away......... Wink

No worries though we'll delete it before you get back lol

#3: Re: I'm outta here! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm
    ----
Gee, I'll have to find someone else to abuse, enjoy Shades, hope you enjoy the italian ladies Wink and the pinola
Piney

#4: Re: I'm outta here! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 pm
    ----
ty ty.
Piney, you can pick on Tanklord.
Tanklord.... you get the picture.
Wink

I saw all the women in Italy first.
Especially the ones in the Naples area.

#5: Re: I'm outta here! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:14 pm
    ----
Unh unh Shades. You are not getting off that easy. Piney and I will have something cooking by the time you get back.

Watch out for those ladies in Naples with moustaches...nuff said! Twisted Evil

#6: Re: I'm outta here! Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:29 am
    ----
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wo...984867.stm i guess Shades landed lol, seriously i hope everythings ok

#7: Re: I'm outta here! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:02 pm
    ----
I hope he is too as well as Marco (UHU_Rodion) who lives in the hardest hit area. I hope we hear from him soon that he and his family are alright.

Hope all is wells Shades and don't worry, we'll take care of any new uhm... well...'attractions' that show up.. Wink

#8: Re: I'm outta here! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:11 am
    ----
Didn't know anything about it until I overheard someone discussing it with one of the pool waiters the next morning.
Back then there were only ten dead and 50 injured but you always expect things to get worse with that kind of event.

I tried to get to a p.c. just so I could post something in here along the lines of, "It wasn't me! I didn't touch a thing!"

EURO_Aquilla was brought up there and that's where his callsign's from.
He still has friends and family there.
Haven't heard from him for ages so I hope he and his kin are all okay, as well as Uhu-Rodion and his.

#9: Re: I'm outta here! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm
    ----
"It wasn't me! I didn't touch a thing!"

a likely story Welcome

-> Officer's Club