A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia
-> Officer's Club

#1: A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:24 pm
    ----
A rare visitor to the Avalon Airshow Wink

click on the screenie for the fullsize image

Awaiting take-off clearance

starting take off the crowd goes beserk with their flashlights

look at the crowd from the "office"

Overview of the Airshow during fly by

close up from fly by

Taxiing to parking

used software:
Hawker Hunter by Dave Garwood from Classic British FlightSim make sure you get both packs Wink
fsX+Acceleration
FTX-Blue, Gold, Green and Red
FTX-YMAV+Airshow mode
REX

Cool

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:50 pm
    ----
FA-HA-BU-LOUS....WOW..................... Shocked .

#3: Re: A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 pm
    ----
A thing of beauty ..is a joy forever! Absolutely stunning.

#4: Re: A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 pm
    ----
VERY NICE Fled and I now have it in my hangar...

Once in a while, some great add-ons come along and this is one of those and of course, it's at my FAVORITE price too... (FREE)...

#5: Re: A rare visitor at the Avalon Airshow Australia Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 pm
    ----
Stunning pics Fled...... Superb Bird and the ground scenery is great too Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club