Nokesville VA collection
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Nokesville VA collection Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:21 pm
    ----
I thought I would post this pic from Nokesville VA Marc the Manager of the collection let me climb on the vehicles to take pics, as you can see they are VERY close together. When i get back I will sort though the pics and post what I saw. very nice collection. I think most everything is a runner.

#2: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:01 pm
    ----
AJ,
Did you also see the shed out back? Its down a dirt road from the main complex...

Neil

#3: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:21 pm
    ----
I just love the ambush-pattern on the "Hetzer", looks like a well taken care of collection (no dust on the vehicles for one thing).

#4: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 pm
    ----
neil no i didn't see it.
Rikard very well taken care of pieces

#5: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:45 pm
    ----
Ah,
That may explain some of the "discrepancies" you mentioned. They keep a good bit of the collection "out back" under the shed, or even some out in the open... In fact, I think most of the larger vehicles are out back...

Neil

#6: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:29 am
    ----
then "we" need to go there

#7: Re: Nokesville VA collection Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 am
    ----
Ascout reports an ACAV sighting....

-> AFV News Discussion Board