Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 am
    ----
...you've got some s'plainin' to do! Evil or Very Mad

(*I slay me sometimes. No really, I do.) Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:50 am
    ----
yeah, he's gonna need way more hogs then that for a decent BBQ joint Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 am
    ----
- piney
yeah, he's gonna need way more hogs then that for a decent BBQ joint Twisted Evil

I have it on excellent authority that there are more around back out of site in this view. A punitive raid is being considered. Collateral damage is likely to be of apocolyptic proportions.

"Leave no porker's behind....behind"...is our creed.

I know of a sheep flock that's likely to come down with some dreadful and incurable social diseases if this doesn't stop. We've developed a strain called Rotchakokoff bushendus with symptoms too horrible to enumerate here.

Just sayin', now might be the time to branch out into fried chicken, tofu or gristly beef burgers if no one close to Bushy want's to get hurt. Wink

#4: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:41 am
    ----
ROFL...

NO NO, you got it all wrong! Yep, we have beer and BBQ alright, but it's not pork BBQ! The indication of the swine in the background is actually advertisement for well, uhm.... 'entertainment' for some of our patrons..

#5: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm
    ----
The indication of the swine in the background is actually advertisement for well, uhm.... 'entertainment' for some of our patrons..
Does that mean your expecting Shades to drop by? Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 pm
    ----
- piney
The indication of the swine in the background is actually advertisement for well, uhm.... 'entertainment' for some of our patrons..
Does that mean your expecting Shades to drop by? Twisted Evil

as customer or ingredient? Mr. Green

#7: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm
    ----
sobs!
This was about Bushy!
Now less get back to ridiculing the ovine tempted.

#8: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
ROFL...

NO NO, you got it all wrong! Yep, we have beer and BBQ alright, but it's not pork BBQ! The indication of the swine in the background is actually advertisement for well, uhm.... 'entertainment' for some of our patrons..

Do you expect that it makes us happy that our Sau bretheren are being exploited in such a demeaning manner!? What happens to sheep is not of concern to JG300...and that goes double for skwirrels...but Hey! Teacher...leave those pigs alone! Evil or Very Mad

#9: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:00 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Do you expect that it makes us happy that our Sau bretheren are being exploited in such a demeaning manner!? What happens to sheep is not of concern to JG300...and that goes double for skwirrels...but Hey! Teacher...leave those pigs alone! Evil or Very Mad

I wouldn't call it demeaning unless they are brethren and I would like to hope they're of the female persuasion. (Exploitation is such an ugly word and we like to think of it as free enterprise... ) Wink

Of course, when I think of a small 'critter' yell'n "YEEEHAWW" and ridin' on the back of our "entrepreneurs", that gives me the shivers... Shocked (I know, Shades sau her first!)

#10: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:42 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
(I know, Shades sau her first!)

#11: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:47 pm
    ----
You know, the British have gotten a taste for skwirrel, I'd bet a bar-b-que skwirrel stand would go over big there in England...maybe "BBQ Skwirrel on a stick", or a variation of a corndog, CornSweel, or something like that...

wulluf

#12: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:33 pm
    ----
- Kitform
- Shadow_Bshwackr
(I know, Shades sau her first!)

LMAO Kit, I figured someone would see that.. Wink

#13: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:42 pm
    ----
LMAO Laughing

#14: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:49 pm
    ----
Laughing

#15: Re: Bushy, JG300 has a bone* to pick with you, Bud! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm
    ----
- Wolfe
You know, the British have gotten a taste for skwirrel, I'd bet a bar-b-que skwirrel stand would go over big there in England...maybe "BBQ Skwirrel on a stick", or a variation of a corndog, CornSweel, or something like that...

wulluf

That man is a genius. I think I've just discovered my retirement plan.

I think you meant "cornskwirrel", but I'm thinking "cornsqueal"...breaded, deep fat fried....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

-> Officer's Club