electrical system
-> FS2004

#1: electrical system Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:10 pm
    ----
ok, here's the rub,

back before i had to reinstall everything, with the generators/alternators off the batteries would slowly drain as they would in real world, now they're not, in other words staying full charge just like I was charging them, is there some setting I'm missing or am I a complete goofball an just imagining it Razz

any help would be great appreciated

#2: Re: electrical system Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm
    ----
if you got FSUIPC installed untick the battery checkbox and they will drain to empty again over time Wink

#3: Re: electrical system Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:55 pm
    ----
...and when in the hangar, I keep all ~150 of my aircraft on an old Harley-Davidson "trickle charger", so they start out fully-charged and aren't overly drained if I have a hard start.

I used to put fuel stabilizer in them when hangared for a long time, but my computer smoked sum'thin' fierce afterwards so I quit doing that. Wink

#4: Re: electrical system Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 pm
    ----
lol Ascout Laughing

thnks Fled

#5: Re: electrical system Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:05 pm
    ----
actually i dont but I'm downloading it right now Smile

-> FS2004