so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around
-> Officer's Club

#1: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm
    ----
you go out and do this
www.comcast.net/video/...ws/newest/
Cool

#2: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:06 pm
    ----
very nice Smile

#3: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 pm
    ----
says it's unavailable!
Razz

#4: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:08 pm
    ----
thats odd shades, i just finished watching it

#5: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm
    ----
- horseman88
thats odd shades, i just finished watching it

Same here, maybe they have a "skwirrel filter". Wink

#6: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 pm
    ----
Same here, maybe they have a "skwirrel filter".

What a great idea Laughing

#7: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 pm
    ----
Just tried again.
I just get some US chick (I saw 'er first) saying, "This content is currently unavailable".

#8: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 pm
    ----
- Shades

....I just get some US chick saying, "This content is currently unavailable".

Don't you get that from pretty much all wimmin', or is it just the sensible U.S. chicks? Razz

#9: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 am
    ----
LOL Ascout!

WOW! That's incredible! Reminds me of the time we strapped a Built Small block in a Vega... lol. (Ok, well, maybe not the SAME thing, but the excitement was there... Wink )

#10: Re: so your bored and you got a spare F-104 laying around Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 pm
    ----
Lmao Ascout, but Shades, I just watched it also. Maybe too much fur?

-> Officer's Club