Whats kicking Saus?
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Whats kicking Saus? Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 pm
    ----
Old BooRay is still around and kicking. Got 2 kids, boy is 4, girl is 2. Busy Busy. Hope all is well with everyone!

#2: Re: Whats kicking Saus? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm
    ----
GOOD GOSH................DANG It's good to hear from you. I bet you are busy with the kids.............They are a full time job and lot's of fun.

#3: Re: Whats kicking Saus? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 am
    ----
Since the last time I talked to ya I've got two grandkids, one 3 yrs old, and one 4 months living in Wyoming, and two in the hanger from the other two Daughters. Expected first flights in August and September Mr. Green

#4: Re: Whats kicking Saus? Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm
    ----
What a nice surprise this is !! Great to hear from you Boo.Wow Alexander is already four and you have a two year old girl as well ,that's great stuff kinda what we would expect from a fellow Saus. I'll bet your new business is doing well also.Things have been kinda quite around the sty for a bit but there is a faint smell in the air of things brewing over the horizon.To the casual observer us piggies may seem to be getting fat and complacent wallowing around the sty in a fresh layer of mud.Hell Bullet even has a roof over a private pen! But the truth is that ours ears are open and we always keep one eye to the sky waiting for the day that we shall rise as one and bravely fly against all the bad guys. When that glorious day does come (your saus senses will just know) head for the hanger,your plane will be ready to go and there will be no shortage of friends wanting to be your wingman.

#5: Re: Whats kicking Saus? Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:45 am
    ----
heya Boo......good to hear from ya' man....not that I'm around here much myself anymore due to my situation with work, but I still check in to keep up with things. glad you are doing the same!....

sniff sniff...yep smells like a possible flight reunion one of these days roun' here.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum