Tank, Infantry, Churchill Mk2, 1941
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank, Infantry, Churchill Mk2, 1941 Author: west-frontLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 pm
    ----
No connection with the seller www.milweb.net:80/webverts/47151/

Part finished, full rebuild project. Sand blasted and painted in primer throughout.Reconditioned engine, new gearbox.
Full set of new track guards.Many new and reconditioned parts.2lb gun and most spares to finish come in the package.The tank runs and drivesDelivery can be arranged.SUBSTANTIAL OFFERS INVITED

#2: Re: Tank, Infantry, Churchill Mk2, 1941 Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:55 pm
    ----
Primer Gray, fender skirts (already installed), I'm thinkin' chrome chain license plate bracket we're good to go "Lo-Riding".

Shudder to think what "substantial offers" entails. Maybe we can make a group buy with the AFV DG discount?

#3: Re: Tank, Infantry, Churchill Mk2, 1941 Author: TrevorLarkumLocation: Northampton, England PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:03 pm
    ----
If only I had the money...

#4: Re: Tank, Infantry, Churchill Mk2, 1941 Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 pm
    ----
I think substantial means he gets to humiliate you for making an outrageious offer.

-> AFV News Discussion Board