F-86 Sabre freeware
-> FS2004

#1: F-86 Sabre freeware Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:29 pm
    ----
-S-

Go to www.section8f.com and check out the F-86 you can get for free at Aivsim.com . There is a short video clip on the site and the jet looks and performs beautiful. Thier is also free paint downloads for the different airforces..the download is abot 55 meg. Downloaded mine but havent installed it yet as my machine is down. Drooling to tyr it soon..

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile Cool

#2: Re: F-86 Sabre freeware Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 pm
    ----
rotflmao Hammer, you been smoking that weed thing again Laughing

#3: Re: F-86 Sabre freeware Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:26 pm
    ----
-S-

Sorry boys...been off line for almost a year..just getting back, when I saw this puppy..didnt want anyone to miss the chance..have you got any BTW..??...lol..

Hammer Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

#4: Re: F-86 Sabre freeware Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:42 pm
    ----
Oh yeah! It's a great bird and flys excellent!

#5: Re: F-86 Sabre freeware Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:05 pm
    ----
-S-

DROOOL....goin to get a reformat this weekend, cant wait to try it out...always loved the Sabre...

Hammer Laughing Cool Laughing Cool Laughing

-> FS2004