Admin Note
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Admin Note Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:34 pm
    ----
I just scrolled to the bottom and downloaded Firefox. Seems to be a hell of a lot faster than Explorer. I'm sold. If your browser seem slow give it a try. I thought my service provider was slow but it seems it was my browser. If it doesn't work out for you then it's Doug Kibbey's fault Wink

#2: Re: Admin Note Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 pm
    ----
Your virus scanner won't work as hard either! I'm told that a lot of the bugs try to exploit holes between Explorer and Windows, because they share components. Regardless, I've had a lot less viruses and other stuff coming in since I switched a couple of years ago.

C

#3: Re: Admin Note Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:01 am
    ----
- MarkHolloway
I just scrolled to the bottom and downloaded Firefox. Seems to be a hell of a lot faster than Explorer. I'm sold. If your browser seem slow give it a try. I thought my service provider was slow but it seems it was my browser. If it doesn't work out for you then it's Doug Kibbey's fault Wink

Mea culpa!

#4: Re: Admin Note Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:58 pm
    ----
Firefox is definitely better than IE (IMO). However, I've never tried "Opera" or other internet browsers..

P-O

#5: Re: Admin Note Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm
    ----
- the_shadock
Firefox is definitely better than IE (IMO). However, I've never tried "Opera" or other internet browsers..

P-O
"Opera" is way to feminine sounding for anyone at this group! Wink

-> AFV News Discussion Board