Why didn't WE think of this?!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm
    ----
A skwirrel that marks the beginning of each day by removing it's head....

I mean, the "root boots" that aren't designed for walking, but to meditate in are admittedly frivolous...but a skwirrel species that extinguishes itself, there's a product with merit!

#2: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:48 am
    ----
"I'd buy that for a dollar"

Piney

PS trivia points for identifying the movie that qoute came from

#3: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:34 pm
    ----
Old "Root Boot Gal" looks like she's partaken one too many times on the the "Peace Pipe"

#4: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:56 pm
    ----
PAH!
Dead Skwirrells!
It's a fad!

Razz

#5: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:33 pm
    ----
- Shades
PAH!
Dead Skwirrells!
It's a fad!

...who's time has come!

Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:10 pm
    ----
sob's

Razz

#7: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:22 am
    ----
Piney, wasn't that quote in Robocop?

#8: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 pm
    ----
very good horseman, go to the head of the class Smile

#9: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:18 pm
    ----
Did someone say robo? My lie detecting robot has been sitting idle for a while. I haven't been around to catch the Skwirrel in any little fibs lately to send him over. Twisted Evil

#10: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:23 pm
    ----
Actor is the same guy from "That 70's Show" IIRC

#11: Re: Why didn't WE think of this?! Author: horseman88 PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:03 am
    ----
thought so, i know i remembered it was in that one anyways Smile

-> Officer's Club