Tank Stealth...
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Tank Stealth... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:46 pm
    ----
Where is the hidden tank in this picture (Armor guys don't give it away...let the crunchies search for it Wink )

#2: Re: Tank Stealth... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:45 am
    ----
"I'm just an ordinary shed, just ignore the appendage, building defect you know, got to have something done about that some day Rolling Eyes . Just go on ahead and don't mind me."

#3: Re: Tank Stealth... Author: LeeW PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 am
    ----
Isn't that a pretty high elevation for a tank gun? The turret would have to sit pretty low as well unless the shed were actually mounted on the tank.

#4: Re: Tank Stealth... Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm
    ----
One round at the building would fall apart. Shocked

#5: Re: Tank Stealth... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:11 pm
    ----
- LeeW
Isn't that a pretty high elevation for a tank gun? The turret would have to sit pretty low as well unless the shed were actually mounted on the tank.

Defilade, 'dozer tank excavated the floor. Jeez, haven't you ever seen Charles Bronson in "Death Hunt"?! Laughing

#6: Re: Tank Stealth... Author: palic PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm
    ----
Well, chaps, there is not complete tank in the shed, but tank turret only. This seems to be part of Austrian border fortification complex. I bet there is a T-34/85 turret inside and such elevation is possible for its armament. They used Charioteer, Centurion, M-47 and T-34 turrets without hulls installed in such fortifications and they even had dummy "teasers" there...

They have a nuseum there: www.bunkermuseum.at/

-> AFV News Discussion Board